New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Great for us but it won't stop stupid lawyers from trying cyber-libel charges on internet users.... dami sa news yet the cybercrime bill isn't an active law yet.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Great for us but it won't stop stupid lawyers from trying cyber-libel charges on internet users.... dami sa news yet the cybercrime bill isn't an active law yet.
    I think we the current trend and the oral presentations that transpired already, the law will be modified enough to remove bogus/vague parts at least. That is the probable milking cow for lawyers kasi because of the many possible interpretations.

I hope so.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj

He actually had a website? I'll bet the defaced site had more hits than the original one. He can always refer back to the Eat Bulaga website instead.
    ... defaced site had more hits than the original one...

This made my day. Ty.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Forum Runner

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    tsikoteers

Nasa news ngayon about nakakatanggap ng text scam kasi paano daw nalaman cellphone #.

Ako nararanasan ko lang yan sa shopee lazada pero sa # ko na intended lang doon. Iba pa tunay ko sim. Syempre advance ako advice by pinoytophacker.

Hangang ngayon wala pa din ako credit card. Yung atm nagkaroon ako year 2009 ata tapos less than a year pinagupit ko. Maybe ngayon year mag-apply ako for online purchase pero may hesitation pa.

So kita nyo ngayon pandemic litaw na litaw pinagkahandaan ko.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's so weird how you're so proud about not having a CC, that's like telling the world you're not yet an adult. Teen agers nga may extension cards, that's one of the first things I begged my parents to give me.

Most transactions now are done via CC. How could you even travel if you don't have a CC? Then when you treat people at a resto mag cash ka? (or because you never treat people out?)

No offense but I would be so turned off with a guy na walang CC? It's just one of the first things you have as an adult. Saka isipin mo bakit walang card, kasi walang income? hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    i always pay in cash except land & kotse.

Bili supermarket cash.

bili bicycle cash

bili washing machine cash

and there are mga willing to use their credit card & gcash tapos i pay them in cash.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031
"Congress approves Anti Cybercrime Bill HB 5808" - are we safer or worst for it?