New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    it's not a damage control imho.. it's another insult to injury.. coloma should have thought a better alibi than implying to everyone that donald tsang is a liar.
    i understand

i think it's govt's attempt at damage control

the govt is looking for projectiles to hurl back at HK

feeling ng Phil. govt masyado na sila naapi

the govt is trying to push back

pansin mo ang paraan very typical pinoy style
    Last edited by uls; August 26th, 2010 at 04:57 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Should have just maintained diplomatic silence. That would have been the classy thing to do.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/breakin...hostage-crisis

i also see him telling it loud and proud on punto por punto.

what more can i say.. fail after fail.. pati ceo ng hk ginawa pang sinungaling..

goodness, i dont wanna imagine what's coming next
    this coloma is pathetic. tsk tsk

yup... fail after fail indeed. they are surely doing a good job in proving their detractors that "gov't officials need to have the proper service background and not just the closeness to the incumbent". hay... why don't they just shut their effing mouths for now and just show the world that they're doing something to fix whatever was broken even if they already screwed up they're chance to shine last monday. too much pride. not enough work and substance.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Assuming what he's saying is true, still he should have kept his mouth shut on the matter.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    di world class mga tao sa gobyerno natin

mahina sa foreign relations

di sanay

they can get away with their actions when foreigners arent watching

locals wouldnt care much about their bloopers unless major major

locals are usually quite forgiving

unfortunately, at this time, both locals and foreigners are watching everything the govt does

foreigners arent as forgiving
    Last edited by uls; August 26th, 2010 at 06:20 PM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Pati si Robredo sa Senate hearing kanina......hirrrrraaaaaaaap na hirap sumagot sa mga questions ng mga Senador natin.

I can see GMA laughing........

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    panapanahon din ang kahihiyan. di pwedeng puro kasikatan lang. parang gulong lang yan.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Oh tumawag naman daw talaga. Ano ba? Hindi pa ba kayo tapos magpatawa?
    Kung alam niyong may mga kapalpakan kayo? keep it to yourselves na lang.

-------------

MANILA, Philippines – Which is which?
    Palace official says HK chief exec called Aquino—report

After a Palace official expressed doubt Thursday morning that Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang telephoned President Benigno Aquino III to no avail at the height of Monday's hostage-taking drama, another Palace official was quoted in a Hong Kong-based newspaper as saying that Tsang did make the call.

In Thursday's edition of the South China Morning Post, a report said Tsang called Aquino twice on Monday – at 4 p.m. and at 8 p.m. – but "Aquino's aides did not tell the head of state that the Hong Kong leader needed to speak to him.''

The Hong Kong-based newspaper quoted Secretary Ricky Carandang of the Palace Communication Development and Strategic Planning Office as confirming that Tsang did call but Mr. Aquino was not aware of it because he was in a meeting.

Tsang's call also came in through the main telephone line of Malacañang without prior notice, the Hong Kong-based newspaper quoted Carandang as saying.

"Carandang said the caller was an aide of Tsang, and an aide of Aquino answered the phone. He said Aquino’s aide knew who Tsang was, but was unsure it was really from his office.''

The Chinese newspaper said Malacañang contacted the Department of Foreign Affairs so that it could "set up a phone call through Foreign Secretary Alberto Romulo, in what would be diplomatic protocol.''

The newspaper also quoted presidential spokesman Edwin Lacierda as saying he called DFA spokesman Ed Malaya to convey the request to arrange a conversation between Tsang and Aquino.

"No word came back, so Lacierda tried to phone Malaya again three times but could not reach him,'' the newspaper said.

The paper's report contradicted the statement of Secretary Herminio Coloma of the Presidential Communications and Operations Group who told an early news program on Thursday that he doubted Tsang made the call to Mr. Aquino because the Chief Executive was "accessible all the time.''

---------------

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Baka busy yung phone ni PNoy....kausap si Shalani.

10. Join Date
    May 2004
    hehehe hirap ng dami press secretary. me kanya kanyang sagot.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Coloma says he doubts Tsang really phoned Noynoy on August 23