New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Hindi katanggap-tanggap yung mga explanation ni ermita at gonzalez na pinadalhan ng notice yung mga Hultman re the request of the double murderer. Several years ago pa daw. Kung hindi man nakarating sa Philippine address nila Hultman ang notice, sana man lang nagpakita ng konting effort na i-forward sa Sweden since doon na nga sila nakatira. Ang nakakatawa pa nito, si State prosecutor Dennis Villa-Ignacio na siyang nag-prosecute sa kasong yun, ni hindi man lang pinadalhan ng said notice. Nangangamoy malansa talaga. Kung puwede lang batukan ng isa itong si gonzalez oo. Second chance niya na nga mabuhay dahil minsan na nalagay sa peligro ang buhay niya dahil sa kidney problem niya. Walang natutunang pagpapakumbaba. Kung pinakawalan na nila, nanahimik na lang sila. Sumusundot pa e. Sana kunin na sila ng mga angkan ni hudas, barabas, satanas, at hestas. Mga buwiset!!!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Nakakagalit yung "sneakiness" of the DOJ in handling this clemency pero mas nakakagalit yung heinousness of the crime committed by the beneficiary of this pardon! I am afraid that as of this writing, this murderer is already in flight out of this country - out to enjoy the remainder of his life in utter luxury and comfort! Talk about justice! It happens only in this country! It is my opinion that its better for GMA et al to revoke this pardon and kick this criminal back to jail.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What did Maureen and her friends ever do to get shot by a lunatic like that? She was a beautiful lady who had a whole life ahead of her and suddenly this whacko comes in and cuts her life short. He should have been given a heavier punishment. I hope this clown can sleep at night, considering the crime he committed.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Raul Gonzales is the son of satan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    nagtataka pa kayo? di na bago sa Pinas to, palakasan dito.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    just on the news, even Rolito Go is now lining up for clemency.

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    The Teehankees even took out a full page ad, explaining, in essense, everything (process on how the criminal got sprung free).

I don't know what would have happened if the Hultmans and Chapmans refused to settle with the Teehankee family. Its because of their settlement which legally paved the way for release of this criminal.

The ad also mentioned "hate the crime but not the criminal" or something to that effect.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Claudio Teehankee Jr. Pardoned