Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Kawawa naman ang susunod na prisidinti

Davao daw
    Kaya nga:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Kung may sustansya lang talaga kausap itong si kagalingan pag lalaanan ko ng oras at bandwidth...kaso puro lang papansin. Having said that, kayo na lang fellow tsikoteers ang mag entertain sa kanya at from my end, ipapasa-demonyo ko na lang mga post directed sa akin from his lowly place of dearthly trollness.

Moving on, the high stakes game of chicken has apparently commenced at the wps.

img-3da3245fcefb9f1e9cc91c3f63d9c242-v.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

i can see it now...
    "what did you want me to do? shoot at them? what if they shoot back? do we want to start a war? do you want to cut down our carrier strength by half?"
    "

4. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Kung may sustansya lang talaga kausap itong si kagalingan pag lalaanan ko ng oras at bandwidth...kaso puro lang papansin. Having said that, kayo na lang fellow tsikoteers ang mag entertain sa kanya at from my end, ipapasa-demonyo ko na lang mga post directed sa akin from his lowly place of dearthly trollness.

Moving on, the high stakes game of chicken has apparently commenced at the wps.

As much as I want the Alliance to shove it up China’s stinky ass, I hope it will not come to that point.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    As much as I want the Alliance to shove it up China’s stinky ass, I hope it will not come to that point.

China will definitely back down from WPS if only PDuts will order the military to show some mettle especially now that a US carrier group is around. Sadly he is too beholden. The US could only do so much, they probably wish the RP Navy would drive the fishing boats away and fire some warning shots if they don't comply. It only takes a retaliation of any kind from the Chinese Navy to ask for the enforcement of our MTD.

China knows that with Japan, Aus, India and US military, plus other ASEAN countries' diplomatic abhorrence of China's nine-dash line, they really can't do much. Their claim has no international basis. They are not in any winnable situation, even if no military conflict arises.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Abscbn rescinds contract to air chinatown news tv .

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Abscbn rescinds contract to air chinatown news tv .

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Lol. Dami nagalit dyan sa FB, buti naman tinanggal nila

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    That got nipped in the bud real quick. Whoever though that was a good idea anyway? CNTV can air their propaganda over IBC and PTV, no one will care.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I wonder what made ABS-CBN come up with that gimmick? Para matuwa yung Sales Rep/Spokesperson ng China at baka sakaling payagan na ang pagbigay ng new franchise? It just leaves a bad taste in the mouth considering that a lot of people are sympathizing with the network following their shutdown.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008