New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 68 of 160 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kita nyo the address,

"sto cristo street, san nicolas."

Lots of chinaman jan. But sabi ko nga binondo, quiapo, san nicolas low in covid deaths.

Must be the lianhua quingwen jiaonang hohohohoho

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kita nyo the address,

Lots of chinaman jan. But sabi ko nga binondo, quiapo, san nicolas low in covid deaths.

maybe they don't report the deaths and just bury them quietly,
    para wala nang tanong-tanong pah.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good move by Yorme on shutting down those stores.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    kita nyo the address,

Madami din manloloko intsik. Pansin ko, kung nasaan mga Chinatown kahit sa ibang bansa nandoon yung mababaho, masisikip, disorganized na kalsada prang divi. Iyong grid-system na kalsada ng Maynila mga Kano na ang nag disenyo nun eh, mga intsik mga unang settlers sa Binondo wala ginawang land use plan, walang plano.. Iyong mga kakilala kong pumunta kay Dr Tan ng Ongpin, either patay na o back to western medicine. Nakakatakot din mga nirereseta, yunng katabing Chinese botika sa Alonzo mga tinuyong ipis at seahorse at mga damo binebenta sa pasyente. May napanood pa nga ako iyong mga Chinese dumadayo pa ng India to buy meds dahil wlang bisa TCM.
    At eto si Gloria bentang benta ang Pinas
    The Correspondents - Philippines For Sale? [3/3] - YouTube

5. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    ibahin mo ako, Kasi ako ang tree hugger na aral nung pumasok kay dr tan. So i combined both the nutritional/functional medicine and traditional chinesem medicine.

Take note: Nutritional/Functional. Not the pharmaceutical based na surgery chemotherapy.

why i can sugar but not having diabetes? Dr tan hates sugar and fruits. But i balance all things. I trial and error.

I drink cold drinks all the time. And dont develop sorethroat basta bata.

- - - -

About the manloloko eh why nakafocus sa negatives eh mas madami pa switik na kastila and kano. Sino ba promotor ng ponzi schmes networking na talamak pa ngayon.

Eh nugn tumutung yan sa binondo eh kasipagan talaga ginamit kaya nga intsik beho no poise nga eh. And now looks who is in the forbes list sa pinas,. Where are the mananakop kastila? See, kung sino ang nanakop yung pa ang nauubos. Wipe out.

And by the way, Lolo ko lang ang the very few na pumunta ng pinas na may kwarta talaga. So mala emperor ito kachat nyo.

#pamahjongmahjonglang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ^Kamusta naman ang China ngayon kags? Ponzi scheme whatever you call it, may patent pinagisipan pinaghirapan imbensyunin then kokopyahin ng China mag sypy, mag hack, manunulsol, wlang originality at gagamitin para makapng lamang.
    So ngayon wala na patent rights, baka pati Wifi at internet technology i-ban gamitin, gawa nalang sariling bamboo virus technology ang China.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    wala naman talaga perfecto lahat nagkakasala.

and about sa intellectual rights eh tandaan nyo na ancient china halos lahat tumuklas nugn sinaunang panahon.

Pero kitang-kita naman sa history kung sino pinakagrabe kasalanan. Sino madami pinatay.

Ang linaw-linaw naman kung sino bansa magulo ngayon. Civil war forever.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    beijing gets angry over the Ph's filing of a diplomatic protest after the chinese coast guard confiscated fishing equipments installed by Filipino fishermen at the disputed baja de masinloc, w/c is located deep w/in our exclusive economic zone.

China hits back at PH after diplomatic protest: Stop illegal provocations
    Last edited by baludoy; August 22nd, 2020 at 08:46 PM.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Ganyan talaga mangyayari. Tuta si Rodrigo Duterte.

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Lorenzana on South Sea claim: Only in their imagination | Philstar.com

Inutil daw sya. Does he mean he's a dog of the Xi-t? (its all the way at the bottom)

MANILA, Philippines — China’s “nine-dash line” used to claim most of the South China Sea is a fabrication, Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said on Sunday, as he accused Beijing of illegally occupying Filipino maritime territory.

“Their so-called historical rights over an area enclosed by their nine-dash line don’t exist except in their imaginations,” he said.

The remarks came amid a fresh row between Manila and Beijing over the disputed Panatag (Scarborough) Shoal, which has long been a flashpoint between the two countries.

The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) last week lodged a diplomatic protest over what it said was the “illegal confiscation” by China’s coast guard of fishing equipment near the shoal.

China seized Panatag from the Philippines in 2012 following a tense standoff.

The shoal, one of the region’s richest fishing grounds, is located 240 kilometers west of the Philippines’’ main island of Luzon and 650 kms from the nearest major Chinese land mass, the southern island province of Hainan.

“That area is within our EEZ,” Lorenzana told reporters in a text message, referring to the country’s exclusive economic zone.

“Our fishermen are within our EEZ and likewise our ships and planes conduct patrol sorties within our area,” he pointed out.

“They (China) are the ones who have been doing provocations by illegally occupying some features within our EEZ. Hence they have no right to claim they are enforcing their laws,” he added.

Beijing claims almost the entire South China Sea, often invoking its so-called nine-dash line to justify its alleged historic rights to the key waterway that is also contested by the Philippines, Malaysia, Vietnam, Taiwan and Brunei.

It rejected a 2016 UN-backed tribunal’s ruling that its claims were without legal basis.

China’s foreign ministry on Friday defended the coast guard, saying they had carried out law enforcement activities and “their actions are understandable.”

It also accused Philippine military aircraft of invading Chinese airspace in another disputed section of the sea and urged Manila to “immediately stop illegal provocative activities.”

Presidential spokesman Harry Roque Jr. has played down the spat which comes as the Philippines seeks to secure a coronavirus vaccine from China.

“Our diplomats routinely lodge protests like that if we believe our sovereign rights are violated,” Roque said Friday.

“But it will not affect the overall good relations between our country and China.”

Philippine-China relations have improved under Duterte, who revived once-icy diplomatic ties after being elected in 2016 when he largely set aside maritime disputes in favor of wooing Chinese aid, trade and investment.

But yesterday, Roque said the military’s movements in the West Philippine Sea are in line with the Philippines’ sovereign rights.

Roque said the military supply missions in Kalayaan, a fifth class town in the Spratlys, and the over flight patrols in Panatag Shoal would continue.

“Well, perhaps that’s the opinion of China. We will continue the bringing of supplies to Kalayaan and we will continue to have over flights in Bajo de Masinloc, and we maintain also that it’s part of our sovereignty or our sovereign rights,” Roque said at a press briefing.

“The President has been consistent. He will not give even an inch of our national territory or sovereign rights to any other state,” the Palace spokesman said.

“But the unresolved issue about territory should not be a hindrance to pursue our diplomatic bilateral relations with China. We can pursue the things we can pursue like trade and investments,” he added.

In his fifth State of the Nation Address last month, Duterte admitted that he is helpless in dealing with China’s bullying in the West Philippine Sea.

“So what can we do? We have to go to war and I cannot afford it. Maybe some other president can but I cannot. Inutil ako diyan, sabihin ko sa inyo (I am useless on that, I tell you). And I’m willing to admit it: talagang inutil ako diyan (I’m really useless on that),” he said.