Weh? Di nga?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kinyo View Post
    kuryente-ng-pinas-puwedeng-i-off-ng-china

kanila na ang tubig, kanila na rin kuryente

ayos na ang buto-buto mga 16m

Hahaha ano yun may remote control or naka Bluetooth?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    bago pa i off ng china kuryente naten matagal ng nasa kamay ni Salim yan. nakatunog lang sila ng china isyu na agad. mejo namumulitika na sila this time.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Our Beloved President and Emperor Xi are kindred spirits -- "No Mercy", "Kill them All", are shared missions and visions of both leaders. And like the brainwashed 16M here, there in China, brainwashing of the entire population is the norm. CCP is mass murderer of the first degree.

‘Absolutely No Mercy’: Leaked Files Expose How China Organized Mass Detentions of Muslims - The New York Times

Leaked China documents reveal 'no mercy' in Xinjiang – NYT

"The question-and-answer script also included a barely concealed threat: Students were to be told that their behavior could either shorten or extend the detention of their relatives."

"officials were directed to tell people who complained to be grateful for the Communist Party’s help and stay quiet."

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    excellent video! share if you must!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    China can turn off the Philippine national power grid, officials say | South China Morning Post

Not very reassuring, as we all know the kind of monstrosity China is capable of foisting on us -- and in 1 to 2 days (or more) without electricity, a lot could happen.

“I was advised by the president of TransCo that they have studied this type of possibility. I was advised that manual operation of transmission lines is possible. A takeover [by Beijing] can happen, but TransCo, with their technical capability, can then manually take over.”

"Power to the grid could only be restored by the Philippine side through manual override within24 to 48 hours depending on the gravity” of the situation, energy officials said."

8. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    excellent video! share if you must!

We should all wake up before it's too late. Really. Great share, sir.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Ewan ko parang gusto na mag-aral ng Chinese language to prepare for the inevitable invasion or conquest satin

wala naman taya magagawa eh, traffic lang di natin ma-solve, tapos gigyera pa.

ang gusto ko lang naman laging fit, tapos makipag sosyalan sa BGC or Makati. tapos from time to time, mag-travel

I don't need this pressure stuff. gosh!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012