New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 160 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    this reminds me of the stories i've heard from our elders about japanese military personnel disguising themselves as immigrant laborers in order to get a foothold on local soil back in world war 2. a page extracted from the mythology of the trojan horse.

Chinese tourists accosted for taking photos of naval facility in Palawan

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Nagtataka ako bakit biglang naging negative ang perception ng gov't vs china this week. From locsin saying the visa on arrival arrangement w/ china will be ceased to seeing the Chinese workers in the country as security threats. What gives? I suspect something is afoot.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Di kaya dahil ghost month

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    this reminds me of the stories i've heard from our elders about japanese military personnel disguising themselves as immigrant laborers in order to get a foothold on local soil back in world war 2. a page extracted from the mythology of the trojan horse.
    Yes, i’ve heard this also... tindi talaga dati... sana hindi na ulit mang yari ang world war...

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Meanwhile, in HK --

"Hundreds of financial workers braved pouring rain to gather in central Hong Kong Thursday, giving that sector’s support to mass protests that have roiled the territory for weeks.

According to organisers on the messaging app Telegram, workers from around 80 banks gathered at Chater Gardens in the heart of the financial district and more than 700 workers posted photos of their staff cards to declare they would also join a city-wide strike called for next Monday."

And like our own government, the authorities over there are also in collusion with criminal elements to further their despicable cause --

"Participants said they were angered by alleged cooperation between police and gangsters last month, when a gang of white-clad suspected triad members armed with poles attacked anti-government protesters and bystanders in Yuen Long, a border town near the mainland.

Police were accused of reacting too slowly to the incident and being too lenient with the thugs.

“There is too much evidence that leads to police-triad collusion,” KS Wong, who works at HSBC retail banking, told AFP."

Hong Kong financial workers stage flash protest | Hong Kong Free Press HKFP

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kaya dapat stock up on ammunition. We might end up fighting a guerilla war when those chinese sleeper soldiers are activated.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Kaya dapat stock up on ammunition. We might end up fighting a guerilla war when those chinese sleeper soldiers are activated.
    nakasabay ko sa elevator kahapon. pasayaw sayaw. laki ng katawan parang sleeper agent. parang hindi sya sa pogo.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    I suspect din dito sa Aseana mukhang sleeper agents. Able bodied at haircut seems like military

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    madami naman tayo sicario dito fafa yebs, mga nakamotor or short lang pero assasen pala

9. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    even some decades ago,
    dwelling renters were already saying that the chinese were among the worst of tenants.
    Undisputed

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Meanwhile, in HK --
    Kahapon sa may Star Ferry Terminal TST.

Four black-clad protesters near the Star Ferry pier have lowered the Chinese flag from its pole, removed it and thrown it into the harbour.