New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 30 of 160 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Nakaka depress yung isang mall dito, decades ago maraming tao, ngayon tabi tabing stores sarado

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    Very true. That phenomenon in the u.s. is called "retail apocalypse". Everything is being done online now and the internet there is fast kaya sa amazon or ebay sila na naghahanap ng items. No need to go to malls.

Though I would rather go to "outlets". They do offer really good prices.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    ang problema naman sa mga kano ordering Online like amazon and the likes, mayroon bago klase ng mga criminal sa US ngaun, porch pirates

imagine order ka iPhone or iPad sa Apple US, tapos iiwan ng Courier sa front porch mo kasi wala ka nasa work, tapos these vultures waiting and then attack

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post

I go to malls to study human behaviours lang ganun
    ...voyeur???

4. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I think we should avoid condos with Chinese Mainlanders, Dami pala nagrereklamo local Filipinos na kapitbahay nila, dugyot daw.

di ba usually dyan nagisismula sakit pag madumi residents, diba nga yun SARS sa HK sa ganyan nagsimula sa condo

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    They get workers from the provinces and put them here. That's why they are like that. Not a care in the world.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    DFA should release the number of illegal chekwas...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    sana marami pa silang mahuli.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nagtataka ako bakit biglang naging negative ang perception ng gov't vs china this week. From locsin saying the visa on arrival arrangement w/ china will be ceased to seeing the Chinese workers in the country as security threats. What gives? I suspect something is afoot.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; August 2nd, 2019 at 08:45 AM.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I think we should avoid condos with Chinese Mainlanders, Dami pala nagrereklamo local Filipinos na kapitbahay nila, dugyot daw.

di ba usually dyan nagisismula sakit pag madumi residents, diba nga yun SARS sa HK sa ganyan nagsimula sa condo

even some decades ago,
    dwelling renters were already saying that the chinese were among the worst of tenants.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    Nagtataka ako bakit biglang naging negative ang perception ng gov't vs china this week. From locsin saying the visa on arrival arrangement w/ china will be ceased to seeing the Chinese workers in the country as security threats. What gives? I suspect something is afoot.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    im just glad the media coverage is good. i hope it educates voters. this current admin is...