New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 29 of 160 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    Mahilig pa mag mall ang mga pinoy

We're still years away from what's happening in the states
    Nakaka depress yung isang mall dito, decades ago maraming tao, ngayon tabi tabing stores sarado

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    WHAT WENT BEFORE: China-based offshore gaming firms in PH | Inquirer News

^^ wag daw masyadong patayin ang Chinese POGO and firms sa tax kasi lilipat sila ng cambodia, vietnam, laos, etc etc.... baka biglang mag burst ang bubble.

Pogo workers in their midst: Notes from an ‘invasion’ | Inquirer News
    eto naman article from a Condo owner or realtor. para sa mga condo owner na nakikisakay sa condo invasion ng mga chinese you should read this...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Mahilig pa mag mall ang mga pinoy

We're still years away from what's happening in the states
    sa 'merika, some folks go to the mall to buy something.
    satin, we go to the mall to get cool... and keep our feet dry... to eat hot food that we did not prepare... to walk and show off the dog... to socialize... to fall in line for milk teh or fancy coffee.. to... whatever.
    Last edited by dr. d; July 31st, 2019 at 07:55 AM.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dito sa Vertis North-Trinoma, wala akong na pansin mga mainlanders... Though maraming BPO call centers. Di type nila ata ang true QC.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 2lits17 View Post
    Pogo workers in their midst: Notes from an ‘invasion’ | Inquirer News
    eto naman article from a Condo owner or realtor. para sa mga condo owner na nakikisakay sa condo invasion ng mga chinese you should read this...

binasa ko

Like I said they can pay higher rent kaya pinalayas ng landlord ang existing tenants

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    sa 'merika, some folks go to the mall to buy something.
    satin, we go to the mall to get cool... and keep our feet dry... to eat hot food that we did not prepare... to walk and show off the dog... to socialize... to fall in line for milk teh or fancy coffee.. to... whatever.
    pinoys love going to malls kaya matagal pa ung sinasabi ni OB

Family oriented ang pinoy.... Have to pasyal the kids on weekends, kain sa labas etc

We don't have many parks so malls are like our parks... Somewhere to walk around, somewhere to hang

Meron tayo mga idiosyncrasies kaya di pwede gawing predictor ang nangyayari sa US sa mangyayari sa pinas

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    pinoys love going to malls kaya matagal pa ung sinasabi ni OB

Family oriented ang pinoy.... Have to pasyal the kids on weekends, kain sa labas etc

We don't have many parks so malls are like our parks... Somewhere to walk around, somewhere to hang

Meron tayo mga idiosyncrasies kaya di pwede gawing predictor ang nangyayari sa US sa mangyayari sa pinas
    that's us.
    so OB... bakit kaya siya pumupunta sa mall?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    for sure everyday 100+ chinese ships vessels are there ..

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ tapos sa speech ni pangulo over the weekend, ang gusto niya i-secure ang batanes islands. doon niya pinapapatrol ang coast guard. eh nasa kabilang dulo iyan ng Pilipinas kung saan wala ang mga chinese!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's us.
    so OB... bakit kaya siya pumupunta sa mall?
    actually wala na ako magawa sa mall, I got an espresso machine at home for my good coffee. and I eat healthy so I rarely eat sa mga fastfoods or regular resto.

I rarely go to retail stores since Im not a materialistic person, ayaw na ayaw ko clutter sa bahay.

I go to malls to study human behaviours lang ganun

saka wala naman ako anak