New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 27 of 160 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    in the past several years ung pag punta ng china $$$ sa australia, london, pati HK

yan ang nagpataas sa property prices sa mga lugar na yan

basta kahit anong city, pag may pumasok na malaking pera syempre tataas ang presyo

di naman kailangan maging einstein para mafigure out yan

2. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I agree, prices now is ridiculous. Every time an agent tries to sell me a condo property, especially SMDC and Megaworld, can't help but laugh on my mind - how they justify their over inflated prices.

This property bubble has been talk of the town since 2008. Kailan ba talaga yang bubble na yan? Kaumay na. Parang hype / bash sa stock market.

Anyway, aren't these Chinese buyers buy them in cold cash? I know a lot of mainland chinese buyers buy these resale condos in cold cash. May effect ba to sa "bubble"? I'm curious.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    basta as long as there are people around us earning serious money the money flows to property and support property prices

OFWs $$$ have been a MAJOR source of money going into PH real estate

tapos ngayon dagdag mo pa ang China $$$

kaya kung local working class PHP earner ka you're priced out

you can't compete

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i hear people say life isn't competition

i'm gonna tell those people "hey try looking for a place to live... now you tell me life isn't competition"

if there are people willing to pay 50K/month to rent a place and you can only pay 25K you lose

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    di naman kelangan literal na ung workers mismo magbayad ng condo unit

basta kung sino man ang nag naglalabas ng pera hindi kaya tapatan ng mga locals
    I think the business model is like Uber / Grab or even Facebook before the IPO, the developers themselves are buying their units thru some dummy company to show that they are selling.

I roam BGC at night at times and per my observation, hindi fully occupied ang mga condos sa bgc as they claim to be, walk between 8-10pm, and you’ll see halos walang ilaw ang mga condo units per floor , then walk again before 12mn, same group of lights.

I learned these sa Shang Fort coz my office view is Makati Shang, after so many months pf observing, i can safely say na Fort Shang is averaging 30% booking on a given weekday.

It”s artificial sinsabi ko sayo, there’s something odd going on.

I also roam the older sides of bgc like Forbes town and those condos located near the libingsn ng mga bayani, dun parang 10-15% full lang. and yet they say its appreciating pa daw. How come, kakatakot kaya yun nag iisa ka lang sa isang floor on a very large upscale condo tapos view mo libingan pa.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    For the past 10, 15, or 20 yrs China has been exporting stuff to the US and rest of the world and in the process earned TONS of $$$

at one point China's forex reserves almost reached 4 TRILLION $$$ (to put that into perspective PH forex reserves is only 85 billion $$$ as of June 2019)

China's export machine created many millionaires and billionaires in the mainland

those newly rich Chinese then spend their money abroad buying luxury goods in Paris, real estate in top cities around the world

wherever China $$$ went, property prices went up

so is it a mystery that PH property prices went up coz of Chinese $$$?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post
    I agree, prices now is ridiculous. Every time an agent tries to sell me a condo property, especially SMDC and Megaworld, can't help but laugh on my mind - how they justify their over inflated prices.

This property bubble has been talk of the town since 2008. Kailan ba talaga yang bubble na yan? Kaumay na. Parang hype / bash sa stock market.

Anyway, aren't these Chinese buyers buy them in cold cash? I know a lot of mainland chinese buyers buy these resale condos in cold cash. May effect ba to sa "bubble"? I'm curious.
    Like i said 40% lang ang pambile lang ng foreigner under the property stoxk/property, even if they can buy 100%, so my question is who is shelling out the 60%.

It has to be Pinoy. But I doubt if locals coz why would I shell out 60% on a unit and then 40% lang aa foreigner, parang lugi ako if we share the unit, if we use it.

So it”s a Pinoy company. If the developer themselves are shelling out the 60% , then that’s cooking the books. Obvious, na theyre buying their own to make it look like it sells. So it must be a third party company , maybe a proxy company din nila. Medyo untraceable.

Condominiums are run like Corporations, and there fore parang stocks yan . Kaya ako kinakabahan sa business model

I do hope our government is aware of this, even SEC.

Hinde naman kasi question na may pambile, eh limited nga lang ownership nila

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I think the business model is like Uber / Grab or even Facebook before the IPO, the developers themselves are buying their units thru some dummy company to show that they are selling.

I roam BGC at night at times and per my observation, hindi fully occupied ang mga condos sa bgc as they claim to be, walk between 8-10pm, and you’ll see halos walang ilaw ang mga condo units per floor , then walk again before 12mn, same group of lights.

I learned these sa Shang Fort coz my office view is Makati Shang, after so many months pf observing, i can safely say na Fort Shang is averaging 30% booking on a given weekday.

It”s artificial sinsabi ko sayo, there’s something odd going on.

I also roam the older sides of bgc like Forbes town and those condos located near the libingsn ng mga bayani, dun parang 10-15% full lang. and yet they say its appreciating pa daw. How come, kakatakot kaya yun nag iisa ka lang sa isang floor on a very large upscale condo tapos view mo libingan pa.

so what IS your point?

what if there are people parking money in PH condos pero hindi ino-occupy

what if it's capital flight out of China and seeking shelter in PH property

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Like i said 40% lang ang pambile lang ng foreigner under the property stoxk/property, even if they can buy 100%, so my question is who is shelling out the 60%.

It has to be Pinoy. But I doubt if locals coz why would I shell out 60% on a unit and then 40% lang aa foreigner, parang lugi ako if we share the unit, if we use it.

So it”s a Pinoy company. If the developer themselves are shelling out the 60% , then that’s cooking the books. Obvious, na theyre buying their own to make it look like it sells. So it must be a third party company , maybe a proxy company din nila. Medyo untraceable.

Condominiums are run like Corporations, and there fore parang stocks yan . Kaya ako kinakabahan sa business model

I do hope our government is aware of this, even SEC.

Hinde naman kasi question na may pambile, eh limited nga lang ownership nila

kailan sumunod sa rules ng Pinas ang mga mainlander?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    so what IS your point?

what if there are people parking money in PH condos pero hindi ino-occupy

what if it's capital flight out of China and seeking shelter in PH property
    Maybe im a reluctant patriot uls. I know where its heading if the shits hits the fan.

So maybe i just expressing out, kasi diba pinagaralan namin natin dati 2008 financial crisis and the subprime.

In this case the subprime will be not be the foreigness, but these countrymen of ours na bibile ng overprced properties just because it’s so traffic. And are lured to the “luxury” life but not really premium property.