New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    I hate people who is involves with drugs and sorry sa tatamaan pero dapat talaga bitay yan. Imho mas maigi pa nakapatay kasi isa lang nadale nun. Pero ung pusher or drug mule/runner daming buhay/pamilya/samahan ang sinisira nun.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Sir,why are our laws to lenient on drug users,eventually they will become pushers too.remember the law on demand and supply,less demand less supply,less users,less pushers,they must be metted same punishment ,whatever good tothe geese may be good to the gander.don't say users are victims,yes I agree,a willing victim that help spread the use of drugs by simply patronizing it:hippie::smiley:

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    isoli kaya sa pamilya yung bangkay ni ate drug mule?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    ke gloria ni-repeal yang death penalty.
    blame it on politics and religion.
    daming botante sa simbahan e.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    I have yet to see a Bishop or any member of the CBCP who knows what he's talking about when it comes to law and politics.

They should just keep away.
    I know why the only catholic country in this side of the world is the MOST CORRUPT and has the most POOR.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    At least may suv mga damaso... Nyetang mga yan

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Wala bang nag rally sa tapat ng chinese embassy?

NASAN NA SILA? Kung kelan mo kelangan hahaha!

Sent from my GT-P1000 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post

mga tuta ng intsik mga hayup na yan

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    She had no inkling that death was knocking on her door...buti nga.

Pinay drug convict in China was happy, clueless before her execution – family
    July 4, 2013 2:20pm

The 35-year-old Filipina who was executed in China on Wednesday for bringing in over six kilograms of heroin in 2011 was happy before the death sentence was carried out, a family member said.

According to a “News to Go” report on Thursday, the family member, who refused to be identified, said the Filipina was clueless that she was going to be executed and was even hoping for repatriation.

The kin said this information was relayed by the Filipina's mother and eldest daughter who were allowed to go to China and see her for 30 minutes before her execution.

The Filipina's remains arrived at Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 2 at around 8:00 p.m. via Philippine Airlines flight PR337, which departed from Shanghai, China.

She was caught with 6.198 kilos of heroin in her luggage at the Hangzhou International Airport on January 25, 2011.

In China, possession of at least 50 grams of illegal drugs is enough to warrant a death penalty usually done via lethal injection.

Her execution marks the fifth death of a Filipino with a drug related case in China since 2011. - Andrei Medina, VVP, GMA News

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ba sabi ni Karl Marx "religion is the opium of the people"? so religion = drugs.

padala natin dun mga bishops!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by c_cube View Post

wala namang demolition eh. ........

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast