New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Huwag naman.

Si GMA na lang.....
    mahirap talaga mamatay ang masamang damo. . .ang mga namamatay e yung mga tao sa paligid nya (remember the helicopter crash?). . .matagal pa yang si pandak

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Ang Nickname nga niya in the Media circles is ABSURD REDMONDE, for lying to the Filipino People.

He let himself be used by the Corrupt GMA.

Now he has to answer to GOD.

I'm sorry but he is more useful to this world as FERTILIZER.
    HAHA, So True!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    "those who has not sinned cast the first stone"

the last thing i'll do is to criticize someone who has zero chance of defending himself.

i'm not a fan of remonde, but i understand someone has got to do the job. it just happen it is him and he is dead.

and for all of you who wanted him to pay for all of his sins to the Filipinos, swift death is the last thing you want.

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^Napahanga mo ako bro

May your tribe increase.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    "those who has not sinned cast the first stone"

the last thing i'll do is to criticize someone who has zero chance of defending himself.

i'm not a fan of remonde, but i understand someone has got to do the job. it just happen it is him and he is dead.

and for all of you who wanted him to pay for all of his sins to the Filipinos, swift death is the last thing you want.
    he could have turned down the job offer knowing what kind of boss he would be serving but he chose otherwise.

he could be a straight man and GMA capitalized on that so she could put a semblance of goodness in her cabinet. marami talagang sinirang matitinong tao at institutions itong bwakanenang pandak na magnanakaw na to

RIP and condolence na lang

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    If he was an Honorable man, he would have resigned from his post. Instead he chose to perpetuate a LIE to cover up CRIMES against the Millions of Filipino Taxpayers.

Remember, THOU SHALT NOT LIE is one of GOD's major COMMANDMENT to us, and Remonde violated it a million times over.

Now, he shall face the FIRE.:diablo:

7. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    who doesn't lie btw?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by freeloader View Post
    who doesn't lie btw?
    GMA: who doesn't steal btw?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Profound!... :popcorn::pepsi:

9202:toothbrush:

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yes he could have resigned from the cabinet.

but I repeat, someone has to do or at least accept the job. so if Remonde resigned, someone else will get the job and so on and son forth. and that new person will receive the same criticism for doing his job. then people will say he should resign. and if he resign, someone else will do the job.

how many time do i have to say this?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Cerge Remonde Dead at 51