New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by roninblade View Post
    on topic, it's ok for the church to support anything remotely pro-life no matter how fscking crazy it is. but saying Jesus was married goes against the bible and is sacrilegious. that's what makes it blasphemous.
    of course i know that

... and that is why i said, "have you thought about your argument much?"
    maybe you didn't know that some time during the evolution of the RCC early church leaders elevated Jesus to Godhood

a God wouldnt look good if He's married to a mortal so they had to do something about Mary Magdalene --- Jesus' constant companion

so they labelled Mary Magdalene as a mere follower of Jesus, a repentant prostitute
    Last edited by uls; November 29th, 2012 at 03:17 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008

Octomom doing **** to feed her 8 kids.

CBCP will endorse that.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Naku,- baka isama sa classroom exam ang mga nangyari sa pelikula...

17.5K:bruce_lee:

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    doesnt matter if proven or not

what matters is it's out there and it got a reaction from the Roman Catholic Church

Jesus's wife papyrus denounced by Vatican newspaper as a clumsy fake | World news | guardian.co.uk
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    of course i know that

maybe you didn't know that some time during the evolution of the RCC early church leaders elevated Jesus to Godhood

a God wouldnt look good if He's married to a mortal so they had to do something about Mary Magdalene --- Jesus' constant companion

so they labelled Mary Magdalene as a mere follower of Jesus, a repentant prostitute

sorry i don't follow your line of thinking. i'm not defending the catholic church since i'm not catholic myself. you first asked why the RCC called Jesus having a wife and children blasmephous in line with the pro life topic. i answered that. you seem to now be fixated on this unproven evidence of jesus with mary magdalene. the pro life movement in PH is an entirely different topic than jesus having babies with a woman.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Vatican Not a Fan of Vampires and Werewolves, Calls Twilight a "Moral Vacuum"
    LINK: Vatican Not a Fan of Vampires and Werewolves, Calls Twilight a "Moral Vacuum" : Stltoday

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Only a religion thread can defeat the drama, comedy and action of a fortuner,montero and a sta fe thread....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123