New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    actually, si ted failon, when anchoring the coverage with korina e dumulas din ang dila and said "arroyo" instead of "aquino". . .

ilibing na ng buhay yang si darth pandak kasama asawa't anak na napakaabusado

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I think all of this happened due to momentum...

Papanong momentum? since 2001, pag nag rereport sila tungkol sa president... ang banggit ay "president arroyo"... the fact that cory's last name also starts with an A and president din sya.. muscle memory siguro na automatic nababanggit ay president arroyo... kaya towards the afternoon.. mapapansin nyo... (well napansin ko as I was monitoring ANC / ABSCBN / DZMM ) na hindi na president aquino ang tawag nila... most like president cory na or tita cory... para hindi dumulas yung arroyo kadugtong nung president...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Lol. I cant help it but laugh. :hysterical: Ang daming nagkakamali, could that be the sign the filipino people has been waiting for? Kidding anyways, here`s the reply re the photo caption

Palace finds no malice in photo caption error
    By TJ Burgonio
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 19:15:00 08/07/2009
    President Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo’s political adviser believes that Manila Bulletin’s boo-boo in identifying the late former President Corazon Aquino’s coffin as that of Arroyo’s is an “honest mistake.”
    Secretary Gabriel Claudio said he doubted that there was malice behind the photo caption that appeared on the back page of the paper’s main section last Thursday.
    “Obviously a typo error. I can’t imagine any publication making a deliberate mistake like that,” he said in a phone interview. “I’m sure there’s no malice here.”
    On Page 20 of the paper’s Thursday issue read the photo caption: “WITH UTMOST CARE. Military honor guard carefully moves the coffin of President Arroyo out of the Manila Cathedral.” The photo was part of a collage of photos on Aquino’s funeral last Wednesday.
    On Friday, the paper published the photo again on Page 5 with the corrected caption: “FINAL RESPECTS (CORRECTED CAPTION). Military honor guards give the late President Corazon Aquino their final respects as her casket was brought out of the Manila Cathedral for her final resting place at the Manila Memorial Park.”
    Claudio, who admitted that Arroyo never called his attention to it and only learned of it Friday, said there was no need to ask the paper’s editors to rectify or to issue an apology.
    “It’s obviously a typo clerical error. I don’t see any need to make a story out of it,” he said.
    Claudio said such mistakes were commonplace not only in newsrooms, but also inside Malacañang.
    He recalled that then Executive Secretary Teofisto Guingona Jr. introduced then President Fidel V. Ramos as “His Excellency President Ferdinand Marcos” in a function in Malacañang.

Marcos :bwahaha:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    at least 3 media companies made the same mistake...(or wishful thinking)

Last edited by explorer; August 11th, 2009 at 04:04 AM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post

maganda ilagay sa isang billboard sa guadalupe :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:..
    sana yung mas malaking kubyertos, yung dini-display sa dining area..
    pero sana hindi 'Filipino' , mas specific sana kay pandak.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by KERSMcRae View Post
    maganda ilagay sa isang billboard sa guadalupe :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:..
    sana yung mas malaking kubyertos, yung dini-display sa dining area..
    pero sana hindi 'Filipino' , mas specific sana kay pandak.
    I think Binay wouldnt mind having that on the Makati City TV Board on Guadalupe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Caption of the year award.