New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: What should the role of the Government be?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • People can live without a Government

1 20.00%
  • Government should provide public goods

2 40.00%
  • Government has a responsibility over some areas of society

2 40.00%
  • Government should be limited

1 20.00%
  • Government should have ownership

2 40.00%
  • Government should have control over people

1 20.00%
  • Government should make everyone equal

2 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ano kaya ang future natin now that the BRICS are rising and solutions to the US and Western Europe's greed will not be found?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by isa1023 View Post
    OB wala ka bang pre-Jesus Christ history? May government na rin naman nung time na yun dapat i-consider mo din.

Kung may gusto man akong klase ng government, siguro yun yung sa mga Scandinavian countries.

Minsan pag nag-tour ka ulit sa Europe yun naman puntahan mo tapos kwento mo ulit samin para naman may first-hand insights kami.
    You mean at the time of Christ? Well ang religion pre-Christianity eh Roman Gods, you know Zeus, Athena, Apollo. 1000 years or maybe more earlier, it was the greek Gods as is Homer's mythology.

Basta Eto Lang from my study of ancient civilizations and ancient governments / empire, nag-collapse ang system if the majority of the people are empowered, meaning they don't believe in a superior God anymore. or a right hand ruler of God which Is a king or an emperor.

the oldest civilization that I know of Plato's Atlantis. And from his recounts, it perished bec, of an internal war or war from within.

There are others like the Sumerian, Babylonian, Assyrians, Persian civilizations which had an identical government like the Romans - may monentary system, may taxation, may infrastructures, bldgs, politics, merchants etc.

------

I wouldn't be too enthusiastic about the Scandinavian countries, coz they are the Northern tribes. They were Pagans pre-Christianity, and they had so many Gods both good and evil in their literature.

The Scandinavian tribes were the Dreaded nordic people, they were called the Goths - the people who destroyed the Roman Empire, they were the Vikings who ransacked Europe thoughout the dark ages. They were the Huns who made life hard and unsecured for both the Western (Holy Roman Empire) and Eastern (Byzantine Rmpire) Christian empires.

And in the later part, their descendants are Germany, Northern Europe and some parts of the Balkans - or Eastern Europe and Russia, these guys are hard-wired for world domination talaga bec.they think they are the superior master race. though there is truth to the claim naman talaga na magaling sila.

Pero ang kinakaba ko ay ang roots nila, they are Pagans. They loved mysticism so much and that's why Kung makikita mo talaga ang type of rule ng Nazi Germany more on the occult.

Actually Ancient Britain and France ( or Gaul) are part of this magnificent Nordic tribes. Pero it just so happens na mas malapit ang puso nila sa Mediterranean races, probably bec. Of proximity na din sa Holy Roman Empire.

-----

so from time to time in history, God is defeated when the majority of people lose in faith in him and embrace worldly things. The AD Roman empire were corrupt, they don't believe in the Roman Gods anymore, and therefore it made them weak in the threat of the Nordic tribes. In 19th century Europe, matinde ang advancement ng technology, and people loved and embraced the new age idea - science, and so mintik na naman ang near annihilation.

In this century, I see another pattern and this is bec, of the Internet. people are yet again feeling empowered bec, of so many access to information. Napansin ko na Ito sa middle east eh, look at what happened to them nun nagka-Internet ang ordinary people, , isa-isa nag-collapse diba, Egypt, Kadafi, Syria, mintik na nga Saudi Arabia eh.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by pop3corn; August 31st, 2012 at 01:28 AM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Na hijack na naman ni OB... pinipllit na naman ang sarili, ZZZzzz.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    kaya nga...parang pinagaralan talaga noh...OBism talaga
    di kaya descendants ni OB ay goth :hysterical:

like ko kay OB my pagka relihyoso...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12