New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    if the man-has-right-to-be-a-woman issue is trivial it wouldn't be making headline news in america and wouldn't be so hotly debated in political circles

the fact that it is means the issue is important (karapatan ng tao ang pinag uusapan)

like the issue of abortion rights in america na umabot sa supreme court

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I hope this will not reach in our country… napaka complicated na life and politics sa pinas, no need for this non-sense cancel society…

Mahirap na magsalita public ngayon, pwede ka ma cancel if they hear na para sa kanila ay mali… hahaha…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by ray_noel View Post
    I hope this will not reach in our country… napaka complicated na life and politics sa pinas, no need for this non-sense cancel society…

Mahirap na magsalita public ngayon, pwede ka ma cancel if they hear na para sa kanila ay mali… hahaha…
    Hay nako, you can't even utter the word "Bakla or Tomboy" now, even if said without malice, because if may mga "buang" (can't think of another word to use) present, they'll label that as discrimination.

You know, sooner or later, someone will lobby for their right to marry their pet cat or dog, who knows? We're really sliding back to the time of Noah, before the flood

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005

malamang nandito na

sa twitter dami pinoy may liberal values

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012

Meron na cancel culture sa pinas but more on politics pa lang.

Nakakatawa pa nga.

Like yun mga sobrang engrossed sa politics, if one sides with say marcos the dictator. You will bear the brunt of the anti marcos’ anger. You will be cancelled, silenced, unfriend ka sa facebook, will deprive you of any platform so that you can air your views.

So basically they’ll do dictator things kasi galit na galit sila sa dictator. Ironic diba?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    My take:

Eventually, jan patungo kasi most of them are teens…. Soon our generation will be gone, they will replace us, what’s normal on their time will be the normal na for more generations to come until another new culture will be introduced…

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The moment you give them an inch....

They also want to make superman gay... wtf

Attachment 39684
    DIBs... It's a huge challenge....

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    My take:

Eventually, jan patungo kasi most of them are teens…. Soon our generation will be gone, they will replace us, what’s normal on their time will be the normal na for more generations to come until another new culture will be introduced…

Take the case of the LGBTQ+++ community.

Pre-COVID nagsagawa sila ng malaking event dito sa Marikina Sports Complex.
    Nagkataon lumabas ako the time na nag-uuwian na mga attendees.
    So nakasabay ko ang iba sa Ministop at yung iba nadaanan ko nag-aabang masasakyan pauwi.

You would expect ladlad na mga Tiboli at Vaklush ang makikita mo. But no!
    Ang dami na "normal" looking pero active supporter ng pink (pre-Leni) movement na ito.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Take the case of the LGBTQ+++ community.

Pre-COVID nagsagawa sila ng malaking event dito sa Marikina Sports Complex.
    Nagkataon lumabas ako the time na nag-uuwian na mga attendees.
    So nakasabay ko ang iba sa Ministop at yung iba nadaanan ko nag-aabang masasakyan pauwi.

You would expect ladlad na mga Tiboli at Vaklush ang makikita mo. But no!
    Ang dami na "normal" looking pero active supporter ng pink (pre-Leni) movement na ito.
    Went around Marikina Heights last weekend. Ganda talaga ng Marikina, maayos at malinis. Ang laki ng easement ng new buildings. Almost all sidewalks and road markings are freshly painted. Feels like Clark in some places.

Parang konti nga mga BBM posters. Panay Leni. Mahiyain kaya mga BBM dyan?

10. Join Date
    May 2017

Mark of the Beast incoming!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast