New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Wh1stl3r... have you noticed the bike lanes? If you see them at night you'd think you're driving in an airport runway.
    You should have gone a little past Marikina Heights on to Brgy. Fortune. Parang mini-Baguio minus the pine trees.

Typical bedroom community talaga dito sa Marikina.
    Most are working outside of town but comes home at night for rest and sleep.
    Kaya naman prior to the pandemic boom talaga yung mga nagsulputang townhouse construction.
    Early on I managed to snag a quite large single attached townhouse in a sleepy neighborhood here in Fortune.
    Beats a cramped condominium space, although it's nice to have one too if you have the moolah.

Pero when we settled here some 10++ years ago hindi pa ganito kaayos dito.
    Credit of course goes to BF. Yung mga ginawa nya dito really needed so much political will.

---

Anyway, going BTT... I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.
    It's a debate on the use of gender pronouns in Dr. Phil's show.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Wh1stl3r... have you noticed the bike lanes? If you see them at night you'd think you're driving in an airport runway.
    You should have gone a little past Marikina Heights on to Brgy. Fortune. Parang mini-Baguio minus the pine trees.

Typical bedroom community talaga dito sa Marikina.
    Most are working outside of town but comes home at night for rest and sleep.
    Kaya naman prior to the pandemic boom talaga yung mga nagsulputang townhouse construction.
    Early on I managed to snag a quite large single attached townhouse in a sleepy neighborhood here in Fortune.
    Beats a cramped condominium space, although it's nice to have one too if you have the moolah.

Pero when we settled here some 10++ years ago hindi pa ganito kaayos dito.
    Credit of course goes to BF. Yung mga ginawa nya dito really needed so much political will.

---

Anyway, going BTT... I'm surprised this hasn't been posted here yet.
    It's a debate on the use of gender pronouns in Dr. Phil's show.

No I haven't noticed. Only been there lately during the day e. We only go there for the kids' dentist appointments. That park near Marikina Heights is nice too. Will take a drive through Fortune nga next time.

BF is a good city administrator. Kaso BBM hehe.

BTT. To me cancel culture looks like an extreme example of people being fearful. If you want people you don't like to change you're never gonna do it by cancelling them. This is a bit of old news but still a good success story that wouldn't have happened if the offensive person was cancelled. And this is a guy everyone may have the right to hate, having been a white supremacist before.

'''Why I had my Nazi tattoos removed''' - BBC News
    Last edited by Wh1stl3r; March 22nd, 2022 at 10:06 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    The democrats are clearly into this in the US.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Comedy gold.

5. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Comedy gold.

oo, children's sports is next daw hehe

6. Join Date
    May 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    The democrats are clearly into this in the US.

Democrats are getting worse and worse...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    PETA: Animals don't want to be eaten.

LOL

8. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    its getting worse and worse...

sasd.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234