New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    http://www.saudigazette.com.sa/index...=2009020828735
    Girl gets a year in jail, 100 lashes for adultery
    By Adnan Shabrawi
    JEDDAH – A 23-year-old unmarried woman was awarded one-year prison term and 100 lashes for committing adultery and trying to abort the resultant fetus.
    The District Court in Jeddah pronounced the verdict on Saturday after the girl confessed that she had a forced ***ual intercourse with a man who had offered her a ride. The man, the girl confessed, took her to a rest house, east of Jeddah, where he and four of friends assaulted her all night long.
    The girl claimed that she became pregnant soon after and went to King Fahd Hospital for Armed Forces in an attempt to carry out an abortion. She was eight weeks’ pregnant then, the hospital confirmed.
    According to the ruling, the woman will be sent to a jail outside Jeddah to spend her time and will be lashed after delivery of her baby who will take the mother’s last name. – Okaz/SG
    News like these doesn't really help Islam's image....... religion of peace.
    but pinoy Islam believers are quite open and forgiving compared to those in the middle east. regional influence nga siguro.
    Last edited by Negus; February 11th, 2009 at 12:04 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    what the...??!! a woman gets raped and she's sentenced for adultery??? i wouldn't even blame her for her abortion bid.

back to topic, kalokohan ang dahilan nila. wala lang silang magawa. paninindak lang.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    here's a quote stolen from another site:

At least they made progress!
    It used to be they stoned her to death.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Malalim talaga ang ugat ng problem na to. Minsan nga iniisip ko kung titigil ba yung mga ganitong klaseng karahasan.

RIP sa victim.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    any reason just to murder....i wonder what this murderers will say when they face their maker....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    thats why dapat baliktarin ang situation natin dito sa pinas especially sa mindanao IMO.

i know the situation, i was born there and lived with them.

IMO

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Tama yung kanta ni John Lennon, Imagine..

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    to know why the muslims killed the christian brit, you gotta watch this very short film:

This is the latest version of this movie

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=216_1207467783&p=1

hilariously entertaining site: http://infidelsarecool.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Brit executed in Afghanistan - for being Christian