New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Born AGAINST Christians?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Keep it clean, folks. Differences in belief is reality, but respect should be universal.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by donbuggy View Post
    POTEK! This just happened to me this morning!
    I was cleaning my car's engine. I was deeply engaged in cleaning the nooks and crannies of my car when I hear a rapping sound at our gate. I ignored the sound. Then I heard...hi sir! Pwidi poong makahenge ng kunting bahage ng ooras ninyoo.

Sabi ko, sige, magsalita ka na, at makikinig ako.

Then they insisted that I get up and look at them face to face.

They wanted to spread the good news of salvation, it would only take a few moments to spread the good news daw.

Sabi ko sa kanila, pwede naman nila i-spread yung good news ng salvation sa akin while I'm cleaning the car. I don't have to be standing in front of them, enthralled.

Then they said na mas importante daw ang salvation kaysa sa paglinis ng sasakyan.

I really got pissed off and said, OO mas importanteng malinis ang sasakyan ko kaysa ma save ako!

AYAW pa rin umalis.

Dinedma ko na lang. I think tumambay sila sa gate ko for another 30mins before umalis.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by oj88 View Post
    Keep it clean, folks. Differences in belief is reality, but respect should be universal.
    I agree!

Unfortunately, there are some organizations that indoctrinate their flock to evangelize others to a point of disrespecting other people's beliefs!
    There was one time, I was in the office pantry with my officemate. We were reading the comics page of the news paper.
    Under the comics page, there was a horoscope section.
    I don't believe in horoscopes, I but I do get a kick out of reading some of the funky predictions written there.
    I told my friend that according to the horoscope, he'd become rich if he worked hard! Then we both chuckled.
    Then a female hand punched through the newspaper (parang alien chest buster). The hand proceeded to rip out the portion that contained the horoscope. The hand belonged to our B.A. Christian admin assistant who then proceeded to give us a sermon about the horoscope being part of the occult, and thus the work of the devil.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    natutuwa ako yung sa "healing" nila. this was from the US.
    yung nasa loob ng coliseum....natutumba lahat.
    di naman lahat, yung nasa dulo lang ang hindi natutumba. wala na kasing sasalo.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    born again? why? the first birth was a mistake? two birthdays?
    even budweiser beer has only one "born on date"

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by ess View Post
    I agree!

Unfortunately, there are some organizations that indoctrinate their flock to evangelize others to a point of disrespecting other people's beliefs!
    There was one time, I was in the office pantry with my officemate. We were reading the comics page of the news paper.
    Under the comics page, there was a horoscope section.
    I don't believe in horoscopes, I but I do get a kick out of reading some of the funky predictions written there.
    I told my friend that according to the horoscope, he'd become rich if he worked hard! Then we both chuckled.
    Then a female hand punched through the newspaper (parang alien chest buster). The hand proceeded to rip out the portion that contained the horoscope. The hand belonged to our B.A. Christian admin assistant who then proceeded to give us a sermon about the horoscope being part of the occult, and thus the work of the devil.
    Oh no... one of those types. We also have our share of those in the office. I remember someone saying on tsikot before... "I love my God... its his fantards i can't stand".

I have my religious beliefs and i practice them to the best i can but i don't shove it down other people's throats nor do i expect the same level of practice from everyone... kanya-kanyang relasyon yan.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A pastor from a Christian megachurch said that we should not eat shrimps because shrimps are "vacuum cleaners of the sea".

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    A pastor from a Christian megachurch said that we should not eat shrimps because shrimps are "vacuum cleaners of the sea".
    Matthew 15:11 NIV - What goes into someones mouth does not - Bible Gateway

Matthew 15:11
    New International Version (NIV)
    11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

10. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    TRUE, according to the Bible, it is a Sin to eat Crab, Lobster, Oyster, and Shrimps.

It is a Sin also to wear Lacoste and Ralph Lauren Polo Shirts.

No Kidding.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Born Again Christians thread.