New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    ^^but the editorial left out some tasteless actions done by local politicians. Like repacking the the relief goods in bags with the names of local politicians, hoarding and giving it out to the districts with the most voters or where they got the most votes. These are the norms locally. And the NGOs are well informed with these practices.

Editorials are subjective, and can be written by a friendly ally or patron.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Mayor, kilala ko na kung sino ang Idol mo! Hehehe :shhh:

3. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetlucious View Post
    ^^but the editorial left out some tasteless actions done by local politicians. Like repacking the the relief goods in bags with the names of local politicians, hoarding and giving it out to the districts with the most voters or where they got the most votes. These are the norms locally. And the NGOs are well informed with these practices.

Editorials are subjective, and can be written by a friendly ally or patron.
    Agree with you sir on this,this is the missing link why the IRC won't give in to the mayor's request,another way of reminding the calamity victims that we once give you aids

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Pwede naman mag coordinate gamit ng ibang paraan.

Kung ayaw nga ibigay sa baranggay, then share information. Kung saan mas kailangan ng aid, kung alin families ang nabigyan na para hinde doble doble, etc...

Gagawa ka ng "centralized system" and you did not consider PRC and other entities may not just handover their relief goods to you?
    Ang laking disaster na nga nangyari dyan pinaalis mo pa PRC? Di ka na lang nag coordinate? Di ba kaya mayor? Mahirap ba? O baka dahil di mo lang malagay panganalan mo sa supot?

Puro dahilan

5. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Correct, regardless of whether Red Cross is following their system or messing anything up, I don't think they have the legal basis to stop anyone from providing relief goods.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Alisin na kasi si dick bading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#retzing

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoner View Post
    Correct, regardless of whether Red Cross is following their system or messing anything up, I don't think they have the legal basis to stop anyone from providing relief goods.
    Tama,kasi sa Red Cross derecho sa recipient,pag kay gob or kay mayor,dadaanan pa kay konsehal then to Barangay kapitan,tapos kay kagawad,kaya pag dating sa tao,nasa expiry date na mga goods

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by joemarski View Post
    Mayor, kilala ko na kung sino ang Idol mo! Hehehe :shhh:

This image makes me puke! Spread this in social media so he won't win.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345