New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by testament11 View Post
    He's close to making a dynasty already. Jinkee tatakbong vice governor, tapos isang kapatid ni Manny as congressman. Then who's next by 2016, Mommy Dionisia as Senator o Mayor ng Gensan? :hammer:
    si mommy D pur miyur? paktay tayo dyan! :lol:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    Mirriam is the best choice kung tatakbo nga yan. wag lang susumpungin ng tantrums..

she has the brains.. the only thing she needs is an iron hand.
    How can Miriam be the best choice when we all know her tantrums as you mentioned. Hindi na mawawala yan!

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Tsssssss, pabida lang yan sa tao. Tignan niyo ang US, sa dami ng population nila pero 538 lang ang pwede bumoto at kapag naka-270 ka panalo ka na as president. The problem here is we are obsessed sa elections. Mapapansin niyo na lang na sobrang dami tumatakbo as gov't official. Nasobrahan sa democracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    How can Miriam be the best choice when we all know her tantrums as you mentioned. Hindi na mawawala yan!
    A leader with a vision is better than a leader without a plan at all. She knows what words she utters and she can surely back it up. There is no actually best choice - lahat naman may flaw... more of the lesser evil lang. I'd rather have her lead the country than any other bet you know who's corrupt to the bones... Of all the senators, everyone acknowledges that only Mirriam does her job so well.. even JPE was looking for her presence during the Cyber Crime Law passage, si Mirriam daw kasi ang Constitutionalist ng Senado... yun nga lang may tantrums sya nung araw na yun, she retaliated, boycotting the inquiry of those na hindi umattend sa inquiry nya..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by stickers View Post
    A leader with a vision is better than a leader without a plan at all. She knows what words she utters and she can surely back it up. There is no actually best choice - lahat naman may flaw... more of the lesser evil lang. I'd rather have her lead the country than any other bet you know who's corrupt to the bones... Of all the senators, everyone acknowledges that only Mirriam does her job so well.. even JPE was looking for her presence during the Cyber Crime Law passage, si Mirriam daw kasi ang Constitutionalist ng Senado... yun nga lang may tantrums sya nung araw na yun, she retaliated, boycotting the inquiry of those na hindi umattend sa inquiry nya..
    Baka hinde mo alam gaano ka corrupt yun Asawa niya? Ala mike arroyo, tabatsoy din

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

6. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Baka hinde mo alam gaano ka corrupt yun Asawa niya? Ala mike arroyo, tabatsoy din

:jawdrop:Oh sheet!! Then Phils is really doomed. :hang:

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Si Brenda is too intellegent for her own good. So was Ferdie, but look where it got us...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Si Brenda is too intellegent for her own good. So was Ferdie, but look where it got us...
    i agree. but macoy was a different animal.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by s10pao View Post
    i agree. but macoy was a different animal.

For every successful man/woman the partner is the downfall..

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010

sheet talaga stickers. Tsaka nga hindi puwede maging leader and may matinding potential to explode!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Binay rejects law vs political dynasties