New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Given she won the raffle, that's legit naman talaga. Irritating on how unfair it may seem. What you can just surmise from this is that she must have shopped quite a lot at Rockwell last Christmas season unlike regular Pinoys who usually go to Greenhills and Divisoria for bargains.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Mga tao nga naman sa gobyerno, ano akala niyo sa mga tao dito mga walang alam?

Pang elementary grade un mga style nyo eh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Given she won the raffle, that's legit naman talaga. Irritating on how unfair it may seem. What you can just surmise from this is that she must have shopped quite a lot at Rockwell last Christmas season unlike regular Pinoys who usually go to Greenhills and Divisoria for bargains.
    Good point. The question is "Why does she shop at Rockwell" ? The answer is because they have unit at the Rockwell Makati ever since it was built. Don't ask me how, sabi ng ama legal daw yun, via Pag-ibig. I say it ain't.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I believe the raffle draw is legit. As mentioned above, the real question is how many raffle tickets did Abigail Binay earn that she was able to win the prize?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by macsd View Post
    Good point. The question is "Why does she shop at Rockwell" ? The answer is because they have unit at the Rockwell Makati ever since it was built. Don't ask me how, sabi ng ama legal daw yun, via Pag-ibig. I say it ain't.
    Of all places to use their Pag-ibig benefits, on a Rockwell condo pa ah... wow.

Quote Originally Posted by tr1ck5h07 View Post
    I believe the raffle draw is legit. As mentioned above, the real question is how many raffle tickets did Abigail Binay earn that she was able to win the prize?
    Hmmm... Rolexes para sa lahat ng Barangay Chairmen?

Sa Body Shop daw maraming binili.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

OT: Ayos,- isang punas lang ang lamang niyan kay Nancy....

22.5K:mornincoffee:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Parang si Corona na nanalo sa pa raffle ng banko, iba na talaga ang swerte.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123