New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Grabe traffic nung madaling-araw friday. May inutusan ako magpick-up ng ice cream sa a-bonifacio. Pag dating sa araneta avenue or c3 ba tawag doon eh dami na truck hirap na makaright turn sa a-bonifacio.

Sayang yung railways ginawang bahay ng squatter.

Pwede sana maging ganito

Last edited by chookchakchenes; September 6th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    We already had one. Problem is, gov't neglected it, and never saw its true strategic value. Now the squatters took over the lot where are rails were.

I still remember my almost forgotten youth where I took the PNR from Boni Avenue to Divisoria, with Mom. I like the ride, even when I sitting on wooden, un-upholstered seats. In less than an hour, nasa Divi na kami, hakot pamalengke. Those trains were my alarm clock then, when I hear the horns, its time to wake up and get ready to school. They came right on the dot, give or take maybe 3 minutes.

From our area then, the rail went further down alongside the Pasig, where many factories and warehouses reside. So they could move the goods straight out. Just attach the cargo cars with the train and they go. I'd presume there was once a railway in the port area. At times when we go to Pampanga, I chance a view of a train traveling its tracks parallel to NLEX.

Twas a pity, the only legacy the Spaniards left us, and the thrashed it. Now, we pay the mistakes of neglect.

Ayusin ang railways para maayos ang problem sa port