New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0Gpi_l4PxQ"]YouTube- Ara Mina on I.M.O. with Mo Twister[/ame]

I never thought of her as the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I had no idea how unbelievably dull she is.

She aspires to be in public service and YET she wants to stay away from the news because it depresses her. It's not the news that is depressing. She is.

PLEASE if you have nothing to offer, stay away from politics!
    Last edited by _Cathy_; February 6th, 2010 at 02:12 AM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Kaya ganyan nag mga sagot ni Ara, ang utak kasi nyan, madalas naaalog. Nawawala sa puwesto. Kasi ang utak nya, nasa boobs.........

Kung ako taga QC, di ko iboboto yan. Sobrang Boba!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Politicians in the Philippines do not go into politics to help the public. They are there to get their cut of the millions of pesos freely flowing in and out of our government's coffers.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    She can provide FREE MILK.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    This is depressing!

Voters must learn how to distinguish competence vs popularity. She is obviously not cut out to be a public servant. How blonde can she be?

Ara should at least take notes from Herbert on how to build a political career in QC.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    what an iD-10-T. whatever entered her mind to go into public service.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    gumawa nalang ulit siya ng movies kagaya nung early 2000's... madami pa siyang mapapasayang lalake, hahaha :hammer:

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    imho, thread title is an insult to the doorknob. sobra naman ang b*b* niya... i'm not voting for anyone who is for private armies. magpapayaman lang sya. sabi ko nga, this is just my opinion. natawa rin ako sa view nya sa premarital s3x...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nakaka baba naman ng IQ yang interview na yan

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Facepalm

dapat talaga magkaroon na ng requirement sa mga tumatakbo para sa pwesto sa gobyerno. sana man lang may minumum IQ na required.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
An aspiring politician that would lose a debate with a doorknob.