New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd be more in doubt with the Inquirer's motives and agenda. The Prietos are power brokers.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    ^ Afaik, Maria Ressa left abs-cbn over policy differences with her bosses on how to treat news. She was the reason Hindi nakabalik kaagad sila Kabayan, Korina Sanchez, etc. because she said they were exposed politically and will not be objective or credible in delivering the news. Doubt if she's the type who'll sell out just to prop up this admin.
    essentially.. what ABSCBN big wigs want. they get.. okay.. nung time na kailangan nila na umangat ang credibility ng news dept nila.. they took in Maria Ressa.. and they got that... somehow.. nawala ang pagka masa nila... nung kailangan na nila uli bumalik sa pagiging maka masa... si Ressa naman nawala at nakabalik yung mga "big names" nila sa News and Current Affairs...

I can have my cake and eat it in a way... I can setup ABSCBN with traditional media na pangmasa.... then setup Rappler na may ibang market and still retain all of them... i'm of course just speculating....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    I dont care what they call it, kkk, inner circle, innermost triangle, square or rectangle, as long theyre effective it should be fine.

Kung palpak meaning epic fail of the greatest magnitude and consistent at that ibang usapan na yan.

A single or a couple of failed programs is fine as long as its in the name of trying something new to try to change the system wouldn't be bad IMO.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12