1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    irony irony irony
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    your, you're ano ba talaga?
    thanks for the heads up mr. editor... now, anything related to topic?!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kaya huwag magsabi ng stupid, nag boomerang eh...

and you're/your welcome!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    What do you people expect from a mentally-challenged president?

Now where are the id**ts who supported this mama's boy?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by akosiempoy View Post
    now you're on a roll..

can't take opinions other than yours?

out of words to explain your side?

agitated because someone rebuke your lame argument?!

can't reason out so the last resort is to attack one personally?!

haha.. no need to know your character ijo.. it is stinking it's way out..

Nothing jolts the stupid more than arguments they can't understand..
    And nothing jolts you more than your stupid english being corrected.

Bata, mag-basa ka muna ng basic grammar bago ka mag post uli. With your line of reasoning, it'll take more than good english for you to make any sense.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    reminds me of a spanish filipino I argued in the interwebs. told me, "I hope you know idiotness and stupidness" just because I argued that there's a difference between a drawing and a 3D render. Told him, "It's idiocy and stupidity, Einstein"

7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    And nothing jolts you more than your stupid english being corrected.

Bata, mag-basa ka muna ng basic grammar bago ka mag post uli. With your line of reasoning, it'll take more than good english for you to make any sense.
    so now all you can say is about grammar correction ei?! relate to the topic iho.. the thread is not about proper grammar... it just shows that you ran out of reasoning and the only way to get back at me is to pinpoint on one typo error... which is obviously mentioned na.. haha.. astig.. very mature! b*bong b*bo...

you can correct my grammar for all that i care but still you can never support your argument that just flunked..

and one more thing, if you just paid attention while reading, you would notice that the topic is about "media getting spared".. not "technical writing 101".. i think you need to reflect, so that your replies will start making sense..

magaling nga sa english, b*bo naman magrason.. pweh! di bale na.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so now all you can say is about grammar correction ei?! relate to the topic iho.. the thread is not about proper grammar... it just shows that you ran out of reasoning and the only way to get back at me is to pinpoint on one typo error... which is obviously mentioned na.. haha.. astig.. very mature! b*bong b*bo...

you can correct my grammar for all that i care but still you can never support your argument that just flunked..

and one more thing, if you just paid attention while reading, you would notice that the topic is about "media getting spared".. not "technical writing 101".. i think you need to reflect, so that your replies will start making sense..

Your english needs better english. Or rather, you can use a better brain than the one that's presently too small for you (walang gamot dyan). Bata, uwi ka na sa inyo. No one gets your point here. At least not the sane ones.

9. Join Date
    May 2006

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    stuff
    actually, it's your reasoning that is flawed. Wonder why a lot of folks here disagree?

you argued that media shouldn't be blamed just because the crisis management failed to suppress them even if their actions complicated the situation.
    for me, media shouldn't be blamed on the hostage drama's mess.. it should only be put on the crisis management team as part of their job is not just handling the negotiation but also controlling the media
    so who's to condemn?

When you blame others, you give up your power to change.
    ironically speaking...
    it should only be put on the crisis management team as part of their job is not just handling the negotiation but also controlling the media
    is that avoidable? of course yes..

how? if the crisis management team is in control.. and if the media just shut up
    fixed it for you

dont expect media to consider consequences.. they only consider tv ratings and viewer shares... either control them or include them in the blame..
    so you're saying that they're also accountable in the incident because of their stupid mistakes which they themselves could have avoided

ad Hominem; argument toward the person and not the argument.. a subtle way of broadcasting stupidity..
    I see...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast