New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    just to share, got this from a wall of my friend in a social network site. Very interesting & informative. Watch this, 15 mins. lang naman e,

Lahat ng baho ni Marcos, Ramos, Erap at GMA ay naisapubliko na. Maliban lang kay Cory. Dahil nga sa media bias sa ating bansa. Ito po ang aking pokus sa ngayon, ang pag-laganap ng facts na hindi binabanggit sa media. Dahil dito, nagmumuka akong anti-Aquino kahit na hindi ito ang aking pakay. My only aim is to FIGHT FILIPINO IGNORANCE in order to help them have an educated decision on WHO to vote.

This is not an anti Aquino-Cojuangco propaganda. All of the leads, facts and trivia presented can be verified online through credible sources. These facts are silenced in Philippine media. Youtube provides alternative media for the citizens of the Philippines. Media that is unfiltered and untouched by corporate or political interests.

This is a documentary/commentary for EDUCATIONAL purpose only. All copyrighted materials that may appear in this video are owned by their respective owners. We invoke United States Copyright Law of FAIR USE and that WE DO NOT INTEND TO EARN ANY PROFIT from this educational video. The contents herein are mere exposition of facts about the Aquino-Cojuangco clan. These facts are based on testimonies of people and credible news reporting of some unbiased reporters. This is a video BY a Filipino, FOR Filipinos.

Utter lack of common sense by the ordinary Filipino citizen is brought about by years of government practice of dumbing down the masses in order to sway their VOTES to their favor. This leads to massive decline of intelligence, morality and dignity of the people, while media create demons to blame for this social decay. ABSCBN(Lopez) and INQUIRER(Belmonte) are owned by allies of the Aquino-Cojuangco families. These media outfits are directly responsible in corrupting the minds of the viewers.

SOURCES:
    Ysidra Cojuangco and the treasures of the First Philippine Republic -Henry Tiu-Laurel. Ambassador Rafaelita Hilrio Soriano. Larry Henares. Isabelo Crisostomo, Cory's biographer.

Violations of human rights during Cory Aquino's term - Task Force Detainees of the Philippines

History of Hacienda Luisita and the Luisita Massacre- Stephanie Dychiu,Sandra Aguinaldo, Howie Severino, and Johanna Camille Sisante of GMA news
    what do you think guys? Let's talk about this, share some of your opinion.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    just this "so-called disclaimer"...

These facts are based on testimonies of people....
    ...simply means its full of bullshit.

Come on! "facts" based on people's testimonies... It would be as credible as me talking about the history of the british royal family.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    just this "so-called disclaimer"...

...simply means its full of bullshit.

Come on! "facts" based on people's testimonies... It would be as credible as me talking about the history of the british royal family.
    relax lang GH, mapag-usapan lang, but the story is "medyo" convincing IMO. may be it's time to study history again, I need to look for my history book again

4. Join Date
    May 2010
    Actually this video is simply questionable...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    sino nagpagawa nito, si bongbong marcos? hehhe

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    sino nagpagawa nito, si bongbong marcos? hehhe
    or.....kampo ni pandak?

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Actually wala ko pakialam kay antonio luna at sa shoting niya na si ysidra, ang iniisip ko yung murders sa hacienda at yung sinasabing condition noon na in 10 years the land should be given to the farmers and tenants...if this **** is true these guys (cojuangcos) has alot of explaining to do. If not then this might be one of them gimmicks of the marcoses or yeah si pandak..

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    "cleanliness" is not synonymous to political clan especially those who make it as career.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Noynoy's election jingle reveals a hidden message when played backwards! "Noypi bihag." :crazy: :bwahaha:

Black propaganda. Is this a prelude to something big - like a coup?

----------

I appreciate Cory's part in ousting Marcos. The country was going to the dogs ("mga tuta ni Marcos") and the only way to get rid of the dictator was through EDSA I.

Did Cory make mistakes? Sure.

Mistake number one is her belief that democracy can work in the Philippines. In the beginning, she had dictatorial powers, but she allowed the 1986 Constitution to clip her powers and restore democracy.

Mistake number two is her belief in the decency of the Filipino. She thought that she could have peace with the leftist rebels and the Muslim insurgents. She was wrong. Then the rightists stage a coup.

In hindsight, Cory should have pushed for a Singapore style soft authoritarian government. A strong government that can wield an iron fist against those who advocate violence but held in check by regular elections.

As for Noynoy, all I can say is: Hindi ninyo ibinoto si Gordon, eh!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Ganto usually yung mga lumalabas kada election.
    This is the exact opposite of PR.
    Very doubtful without concrete facts to back it up.
    The conjuancos and aquinos should have been prosecuted way too long ago if one of this bu llsh it is true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
AQUINO COJUANGCO: FACTS THEY DONT WANT YOU (US) TO KNOW HD (Believe it or Not?)