New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Are you going to vote for this candidate?

Voters
89. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

40 44.94%
  • NO

49 55.06%
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    IMO naman. They say there are many ways to air your grievances, hindi coup. Pero ano naman ang ways para talagang pakinggan ka. Put yourself in this guy's shoes(butas na combat boots). Kita mo yung mga superiors mo talamak sa corruption. You see your buddies get cut down during firefights and the medevac chopper cant come kasi gamit ni General,(hindi daw nila alam sasabihin sa mga asawa ng napatay sa firefights kung baket nga). Yung mga combat boots daw litaw na yung hinlalaki kasi sobrang luma na. I saw sa TV before yung isang HQ sa mindanao nakikitap lang sa kuryente ng isang house tapos yung tulugan nila makeshift plywood lang.

May isang commercial dati after the coup where in nagpapasalamat kay madam president yung sundalo dahil dinagdagan yung sahod nila. Tapos yung anak kuno ng sundalo yehey ng yehey dahil nakakakain na daw sila ng hotdog sa almusal. Ibig sabihin before that kanin lang at asin pagkain ng pamilya ng sundalo natin?

IMO This guy took action khit ika sira ng career niya just to voice out something he believes is right. Hindi puro daldal lang.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    I'd vote for this man because of his principles and his intention of cleaning the AFP of hoodlums in uniform. Secondly, It's better for him and Gringo to be in the senate than plotting again for our country's instability. I'm personally NOT in favor for juntas albeit it's one reason of voicing out or getting the attention of the government.

Do you know why the rebels in the south have weapons? Try to check their weapons and you will see that they are all US or AFP standard weapons. You know why? Because some generals in the Army are selling weapons to the rebels. It's a brisk business. Nowadays, you won't see AK47's and the likes. Selling weapons to rebels are like hotcakes. They sell an armalite easily for P20,000. You can just imagine how much they earn with these. Moreover, there are also some men in uniform who created bogus construction companies and gets a big chunk of the CDF's of the local officials. Other military officials have became multi-millionaires because of the jueteng payolas. These are just one of the reasons why Trillanes wanted to be heard. I don't think he intends to spill blood all over Oakwood. You can just tell by what really transpired and and aftermath of it. I'm not protecting Trillanes' actions albeit it's not good for the economy nor am I in favor. We need to see both sides of the coin before we render judgement.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by mikaztro View Post
    I'd vote for this man because of his principles and his intention of cleaning the AFP of hoodlums in uniform. Secondly, It's better for him and Gringo to be in the senate than plotting again for our country's instability. I'm personally NOT in favor for juntas albeit it's one reason of voicing out or getting the attention of the government.

Do you know why the rebels in the south have weapons? Try to check their weapons and you will see that they are all US or AFP standard weapons. You know why? Because some generals in the Army are selling weapons to the rebels. It's a brisk business. Nowadays, you won't see AK47's and the likes. Selling weapons to rebels are like hotcakes. They sell an armalite easily for P20,000. You can just imagine how much they earn with these. Moreover, there are also some men in uniform who created bogus construction companies and gets a big chunk of the CDF's of the local officials. Other military officials have became multi-millionaires because of the jueteng payolas. These are just one of the reasons why Trillanes wanted to be heard. I don't think he intends to spill blood all over Oakwood. You can just tell by what really transpired and and aftermath of it. I'm not protecting Trillanes' actions albeit it's not good for the economy nor am I in favor. We need to see both sides of the coin before we render judgement.

+1 Natumbok mo na ang gusto kong sabihin

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'd vote eddie gil instead

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by PH_M6 View Post
    I'd vote eddie gil instead
    I know the guy, man of principle to, Hindi katulad ni Eddie Gil na making a mockery of our election. He's from DLSU and a graduate of PMA and me masters sa UP. If you're looking for a good soldier and an intellectual at that, Ito na yun.

http://www.friendster.com/user.php?s...c&uid=35631999
    Last edited by bolantoy; February 8th, 2007 at 10:38 PM.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    eto ba yun may business ng subic delica vans

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yes a principled man, just like gringo dati...but if he wins give him a couple of years, he will be cosumed by the system...

good example is cong way kurat zamora, used to be in bike when going to congress, "uncorruptable", honest etc.. now he has the biggest house in his district and now rides an expedition....

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    yes a principled man, just like gringo dati...but if he wins give him a couple of years, he will be cosumed by the system...

good example is cong way kurat zamora, used to be in bike when going to congress, "uncorruptable", honest etc.. now he has the biggest house in his district and now rides an expedition....
    Laki pala ng nakurakot tumatiming lang para ilabas

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post

very true. yun mga mapagpapaniwalain dyan kayo mag-ingat. nagbasa lang ng libro sa PMA, nagkaganyan na. madali mabili. whether book or wealth temptation tapos naging trouble-maker, yan ang tao mahina ang prinsipyo.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Nope, he won't get my vote either. OK he had grievances and stood up for his men, pero at OUR EXPENSE??? Man, he had our economy held hostage. grrrrrrrr!!!! and he has the nerve to run for senate. esep esep mga kapatid. my .02

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Antonio Trillanes: Candidate For Senator