New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jigeloh View Post
    Parents ko sa province annually threathened by a revolutionary tax by NPA. Kaya grade 3 palang ako tinuruan na ako bumaril kahit ayaw ko. 90’s pa yun. Hinaharas pa mga truck driver namin sa biyahe(palay Trading Business)Although at present minimal na mga balitang NPA incident. By the way sa Isabela province to.

Minsan kaya, makaranas kayo ng threath sa mga pesteng to.Then mapupuwersa kayo gumamit ng baril. At turuan anak nyo turuan humawak ng baril.
    Sorry for this. Kung hindi naman kayo terrorista ano ang kinakatakot mo. Basahin nyo din yun batas. Hindi yun interpretasyon ng iba.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ah yeah, yung wala choice parents mo pag nakikain sila sa bahay nyo. Mapipilitan ka bumili or pumatay ng manok para pakainin mo sila, pati inumin pa. Kala ng iba s pelikula lang nangyayari. Sobra nakakatakot. Yes my good friend, naka experience din kami ng ganyan.

Sana nga laban lang sa mga ganyan magagamit yung batas na yan kung sakali.

On another note, I remember butas ulo ng uncle ko dahil na "tokhang" daw, gun for hire daw and pusher. If nakita lang ng tao gaanu kabait uncle ko, he wouldn't hurt a fly. Patay sya ngayon dahil pwede talaga abusuhin ang batas.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Since NPA is considered a terrorist group, this person should go to jail after he signs the ATB into law. Isama na si Bongo.

Duterte cheers rebels: ‘Mabuhay ang NPA’ | Inquirer News

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This government is using your tax money to terrorize its people, more than what the leftist.

If you criticize this gov't then you're a terrorist

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Lutong luto. Malamang presidential appointee si judge.

Maria Ressa, Rey Santos Jr convicted of cyber libel

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    nice read:

Grievous blow to PH press | Inquirer Opinion

In the context of recent developments including, among others, the swift passage in Congress of the proposed Anti-Terrorism Act, the call by a government functionary for the deportation of a Taiwan-based Filipino worker who had criticized the Duterte administration’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic, and the shutdown of ABS-CBN, the guilty verdict was not surprising.
    a grim narrative that began with Keng’s filing of a complaint at the National Bureau of Investigation in 2017, or five years after Santos’ piece was first posted (May 2012) on the online news website and three years after it was reposted (February 2014) to correct a typographical error.
    Last edited by greenlyt; June 16th, 2020 at 09:54 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    knowing the PH gov has a knack for not following/implementing the law, im hoping hindi rin nila ma implement to kahit naipasa na.

I hope i'm right though.
    While true for a lot of laws, the timing and speed of passage of this bill more likely indicates that they feel the urgent need to contain dissent and potential backlash from their <insert expletive here> handling of the pandemic.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Twitter

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict will probably make a test case out of soberano, angel locsin, and catriona if they continue w/ their activism. they've practically got the green light for it.

but how easily have the afp forgotten that the president himself is a self-proclaimed friend of the communists? davaoenos will never forget he once even sanctioned a city wide hero's march for the fallen npa leader known as kumander parago back in 2015. heck, he even openly associated w/ the leftists during his presidential campaign. it's all documented for everyone to see. ika nga, na-duterte din ang mga komunista and they're the fool for it.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hetong dalawa ang tutuong communist supporters.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Akbayan, Gabriela and etc cant even denounced NPA. Paano mga supporter mga PI yan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12