New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: I think the stricter church dress code is...

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • okay

20 80.00%
  • not okay

2 8.00%
  • neither

3 12.00%
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    if you cant follow the dress code, mas mainam sigurong tanong dyan, kailangan pa bang magpunta sa simbahan para magdasal???

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by VtEC View Post
    if you cant follow the dress code, mas mainam sigurong tanong dyan, kailangan pa bang magpunta sa simbahan para magdasal???
    I honestly think not. I do this when I drive, when I'm in school when I'm doing just anything.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapitan View Post
    I honestly think not. I do this when I drive, when I'm in school when I'm doing just anything.
    tumpak!!!parang ala naman kasi me maalala na nagsabi na kailangan nasa simbahan ka para magdasal e

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    bro, saan ka nagsisimba?
    Secret! Dami na namin doon tumitingin sali kapa.
    Last edited by larshell; August 29th, 2007 at 06:27 AM.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    weren't adam and eve naked in the garden of eden? I don't remember anything in the bible that banned g strings...

Dress codes are dictated by man and society. The more ***ually paranoid the society, the stricter the dress codes. You keep going in that direction and pretty soon the ladies will have to contend with how big the eye slit in their burkhas can be.

Kung masama iniisip mo, masama talaga ang tingin mo sa mga ganyan.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post
    weren't adam and eve naked in the garden of eden? I don't remember anything in the bible that banned g strings...

Dress codes are dictated by man and society. The more ***ually paranoid the society, the stricter the dress codes. You keep going in that direction and pretty soon the ladies will have to contend with how big the eye slit in their burkhas can be.

Boss kung halos labas naman boobs at pusod at naka micro skirt o di kaya naka ultra low pants na labas ang g-sting pag lumuhod ang chikas na magsisimba eh...

Talagang masama ang tingin natin dyan. Pusta ako nakapako mga mata natin dyan.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by larshell View Post
    Secret! Dami na namin doon tumitingin sali kapa.
    Kanina nagsimba ako dun sa sikat na sikat pag wednesday, around 5am ako dumating. daming mga naka plunging nekcline, may mga labas ang pusod at labas garter ng t-back. di ako makapag dasal ng maayos kaya umalis na lang ako, then I realized, kaya pala madami dun kasi lapit lang yung church sa mga "work place" nila

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CoDer View Post
    Boss kung halos labas naman boobs at pusod at naka micro skirt o di kaya naka ultra low pants na labas ang g-sting pag lumuhod ang chikas na magsisimba eh...

Talagang masama ang tingin natin dyan. Pusta ako nakapako mga mata natin dyan.
    Oo siguro, pero hindi mga christiano yun heheheh, mga alagad na ni satanas yan LOL

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ogpro View Post

Chris,
    Might you be able to find the time to post on the yellowforum dot com and email all of us who are waiting for you to deliver our Filarms airguns.
    Thank you,
    John Blount

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by spysir View Post
    Chris,
    Might you be able to find the time to post on the yellowforum dot com and email all of us who are waiting for you to deliver our Filarms airguns.
    Thank you,
    John Blount

Nyyyeeeee...........OT!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Ano ang tingin niyo sa stricter Catholic church dress code