I just wanted to share my most unforgettable experience….
This happened 21 years ago, when my youngest daughter was barely a year old. I remember putting her to sleep but it was me who dozed. Half-awake, I felt a stir in our bed, I saw my daughter walking towards the door. I jumped off from the bed and dashed to her but it was too late she was on the top flight of the stairs and before I could grab her she slipped and fell downstairs. I was frozen stiff, helpless but miracles of miracles! I saw my daughter somersaulting in the air but her head touching nary flight of the stairs---as if an invisible set of hands or sets of hands are protecting her from the fall. It was only on the last step at the ground floor when I heard her cry while she lay unharmed, neither bumps, bruises nor worse a broken bone in her body. It was only then I was able to jump from the 12-flight stairs (3 steps at a time) to pick her up. I wept like a child but I vividly remember I am certain I felt the presence of angel or angels in our home. GOD is most loving and kind, He sent His host of angels to protect my Angela from the fatal accident. (Psalms 91: 9-11)

Since then, I have had experience of near-brush with death experiences but I always felt the presence of the LORD's protective presence...but this is another story.

My Advice: Pray to HIM first thing in the morning...before you start off to work....before turning the ignition key of your car. We do all have our guardian angel. God Bless us all in this Lenten season and throughout the years!