New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Kishore is so spot on. Tinusta ang amerkano

Why China did not follow the soviet union

- - - -

..."you may see that the democratic system maybe performing as a plutocratic system seving the interest of the people of the tiny elite. And leaving the---creating a situation where, I think half you population hasnt seen an increase in its median income for 40years.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Kishore is so spot on. Tinusta ang amerkano

Why China did not follow the soviet union

- - - -

..."you may see that the democratic system maybe performing as a plutocratic system seving the interest of the people of the tiny elite. And leaving the---creating a situation where, I think half you population hasnt seen an increase in its median income for 40years.
    Interesting. He has a book entitled "Has the West Lost It?". Will check fully booked later if they have a copy.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    kishore knowledge was introduce to us by "intelligenica of the phllippines" way back year 2008 or 2009 pa ata. Kaso hindi ko pinapansin dahil may pagkaracist ako.

Ngayon ko lang nacheck na singaporean pala sya pero pakistani ang dugo.

Malalim pala ito !!!!

Kishore Mahbubani (born 24 October 1948) is a Singaporean academic and former diplomat. He is currently a senior adviser and professor who has been on a nine-month sabbatical at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy at the National University of Singapore.[1]

From 1971 to 2004 he served in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and was Singapore's Permanent Representative to the United Nations. In that role, he served as President of the United Nations Security Council in January 2001 and May 2002.[2]

On 6 November 2017, Mahbubani announced that he would retire from the position as Dean of the Lee Kuan Yew School at the end of 2017.[3]

Early life and education

Born in Singapore to a Singaporean Indian family of Sindhi descent, Mahbubani's parents were Hindus who settled in Singapore after being displaced from their native Hyderabad, Sindh, during the partition of India.[4][5] Mahbubani attended Tanjong Katong Technical School and completed his pre-university studies at St. Andrew's School (now St. Andrew's Junior College). He was awarded the President's Scholarship in 1967 and graduated with a First Class Honours degree in Philosophy from the University of Singapore (now the National University of Singapore) in 1971. He received a master's degree in Philosophy in 1976 and an honorary doctorate in 1995 from Dalhousie University in Canada.[6]
    Kishore Mahbubani - Wikipedia

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    from kishore

"For more than 1,800 of the last 2,000 years, China and India were always the two largest economies in the world . . . the past 200 years have been a major historical aberration," the professor said.

"It's perfectly natural for China, India to resume their places . . . all aberrations come to a natural end."

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    from kishore

"For more than 1,800 of the last 2,000 years, China and India were always the two largest economies in the world . . . the past 200 years have been a major historical aberration," the professor said.

"It's perfectly natural for China, India to resume their places . . . all aberrations come to a natural end."
    so, kanino sa dalawa tayo magpapa-ilalim?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    so, kanino sa dalawa tayo magpapa-ilalim?
    Depende sa b.o tolerance.... All about CHINA "land of the red dragon"

Sent from my iPhone XS Max using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    doki ganito na lang i will give an example.

Sa olympics na lang or any international competition. Wala ako nakita halfbreeds ang china. Ganyan katigas ang pride. If they just want to win eh ang dali bumili ng athletic na negro at inaturalized nila. Wala din ako nakikita born in the usa na chinese na nagrepresent sa kanila. Super mapride !!!!

Tayo dito sa pinas lahat ng half pinasok na. Sa miss universe na lang pag nagpakilala proud na proud pagkamongrel, isang tao lang ito pero sabhin talaga na half-american, half-chinese, half-swiss, half italian pang united nations talaga kaproud. Eh binuntis lang naman yung nanay sa ibang bansa.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Kags: Hindi ako misogynist.
    Also Kags: Binuntis lang naman nanay niya sa ibang bansa.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by little missy View Post
    di daw siya misogynist.

Sent from my huawei vns-l31 using tapatalk
    hahahaha!!!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
    Kags: Hindi ako misogynist.
    Also Kags: Binuntis lang naman nanay niya sa ibang bansa.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    hahahaha!!!
    I'm loving LMs posts more and more

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 41 1234511 ... LastLast