New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    He-he! Dami against kay Cayetano ah.......

Sino ba gusto nyo umupo sa Blue Ribbon Committee?
    A no-nonsense senator who actually thinks before he opens his mouth would be good. If party affiliations were not an issue, I think there are some old hats who fit the bill like Angara and Gordon.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Didn't hear much on anything Joker did as chairman as well... but I think that's actually a good thing as usually the best and most logical solutions are the least controversial, hence barely attracting the media's attention.

Opposition on the matter of national issues is good. Opposition for the sake of opposition/garnering attention/climbing the political ladder/personal vendetta blows.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    is it fair to assume there is a reason why many are against him sa thread?

also, wouldn't a person's track record speak for themselves? so why even bother to give the benefit of the doubt when life is all about likelihoods. am not much of a believer that people will change overnight. remember how the same goes when we employ people?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by snowbound View Post
    this man is showing his true colors. he knew beforehand that ping is interested to this committee and yet, he really worked it out to get it. can he not show some respect to senior senators. for all we know, he wants to increase his media mileage. 9 years in congress with not even single bill filed. AFAIK, bading daw to, mabunganga. sobra.
    I think tama kyo Sir nung minsan narinig ko sa AM radio sbi nung radio announcer wla daw talaga naipasa na batas yan or nai-filed sa congress kung totoo talaga yun nakakahiya yun abogado sya tpos wla man lang batas na naipasa sa loob nung ilang taong panunungkulan nya wow grabe yun! malinaw na hindi paglilingkod ang pakay nya kundi pansarili. Nakakahiya talaga tpos ngyn Senador na, naging senador sya dahil binoto ng tao kc nga lagi nsa TV/Media tpos eto pa magkapatid pa cla ngyn sa Senado tama ba yun pangatlo sa pinakamataas na pwesto sa Gobyerno may magkapatid hayy naku dpat talaga i-format na itong Gobyerno natin haha! Opinion lang po hehe!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Alan Peter Cayetano - Blue Ribbon Commitee Chairman