New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Nakakapanliit talaga yung ginawa ni Locsin. I used to like him pa naman.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Ika nga nila take one for the team...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    matagal na tayong ipinahihiya ng mga legislative hearings na ito.

maganda sana kung sa tamang paraan ginagamit ang mga hearings. pero puro pagpapasikat at personal na kapakanan ang purpose ng mga mambabatas. tulad nito, venue ng mgs losers para maghanap ng masisisi

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    E puro pala talunan yung mga dumalo, pati pala si Atienza...walang kadala dala, di matanggap na ayaw sa kanya ng maynila

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very unparliamentary of Locsin to use such intemperate language. Then again, Locsin has been known for doing much worse (like giving the finger in front of demonstrators).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    to answer the question, no hindi ako nahihiya sa ginawa ni Teddy Boy, the people of Smartmatic and their local partners deserves the cussing they got.

The government of the Philippines was promised/guaranteed by Smartmatic that if there is/was fraud it can easily be traced, and what did Smartmatic told the committee when asked about the discrepancy in the date and time stamp? They answered it was "relative" and "unforeseen".

To me and to anybody in his right mind who entered into a contract and was promised apples, should get apples, not star apples, oranges or whatever.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Being angry is OK. Swearing Not OK.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Ma'am/Sir, Would you mind sharing the link of the video? para dun sa mga hindi nakapanood like me. I'm just curious

TIA!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEnV6TtM2sg"]YouTube- Locsin curses at Smartmatic official (raw video)[/ame]

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Panalo sa reaksyon FTW! Malalim ang panighuhugutan ni sir Teddyboy huh? Malalim na bulsa sa nagastos sa eleksyon. Lol! Galing nung rep nung Smartmatic.. chillax lang. Hehe!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Ako lang ba ang napahiya sa inasal ni Teddyboy Locsin?