New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    yun sa last gun tradeshow sa megatrade hall, yun isa stor nag-offer ng free test ng stun gun. meron isang big burly guy doon na puwede mo kuryentehin

walang biro peksman. if only I can remember the name of that stall
    hahaha magkano kaya bayad sa kanya LOL
    baka naman libreng sapak din sya pag nakarecover na

Jelo, YM me na lang for details pwede ko dalhin pag nagkitakita tayo :D

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I used to have a stun gun, pepper spray (still have one) and personal alarm Don't get those girlie pepper sprays with the keychain they sell in health and beauty shops (they encourage girls to carry one) I had one,tried it on the pesky cat wala pumikit pikit lang sya pos he rubbed lang his face wala na corny, get the bigger one un sabi nila pang secu

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ingat ka lang sa paggamit ng stun gun,pag nasobrahan din yung pinagagamitan mo, malamang mapatay mo yun,pero kung holdaper o masasamang loob, sige tirahin mo hangang maluto na siya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung sa pepper spray naman, maganda sana kung makakabili ka ng dalawang canister. The first one should be used to test it's effectiveness, dispersal pattern, range and for familiarization with how to deploy it. The second will be for carry.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i bought a pepper spray before, effective sana. tried it on the neighbor's dog that kept barking everytime we passed, it was let out one night and it growled at me and my daughter. ummmm! tiklop e, nahulog pa sa imburnal. but then i kept it in the car, and forgot about it when i parked the car under the sun. when i opened the car door anghang ng amoy sa loob. sumingaw due to the heat.

then i looked for a stun gun pero the one i saw at one of the stores (not sure if it was hahn) was too expensive. naligaw kami sa greenhills, saw this thing they were selling for P600, got it for P500. haven't tried it yet. i told my friends i'd give them P1000 if i can try it on one of them. ok daw kaso sabi sa akin pag tapos daw ng trial ako naman bigyan nila ng P2000 and they will try it on me twice!

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    hahanap rin ako nito. ilang beses narin akong napagtangkaan eh. wala lang akong gamit kaya di ako nakapalag. kaya lang in-case of emergency talaga, takbo lang talaga ang maiisip mo kasi subconsciously, you wanna save your life first. pero when you got the distance, you'll have the feeling of revenge rin in a way. it takes time din kasi bumunot pa ng gaget, why not use it to run instead. but they would be useful too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
about stun guns and pepper sprays???