New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    /me is beginning to notice that somebody signed up for tsikot just to post propaganda
    huh?when?who?where?
    color code check ON.
    Ooops. Only two with blue names on this thread. Clear as mud.

exit, exit. :car:

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucius View Post
    I just found out thru the news that the survey was funded by Noynoy's supporters.

That explains the result of the bogus survey.
    Paps do you have the link?

From what i feel this survey is not a bogus one even the poll posted here in tsikot says that they will vote for Noynoy (40%). Though the poll here is not the representation of the luzon population but seeing the result of this poll and that of the survey is close enough confirms that the survey is not a bogus. Just my 2 cents sir.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/poll....ts&pollid=1039

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lugarai View Post
    Paps do you have the link?

From what i feel this survey is not a bogus one even the poll posted here in tsikot says that they will vote for Noynoy (40%). Though the poll here is not the representation of the luzon population but seeing the result of this poll and that of the survey is close enough confirms that the survey is not a bogus. Just my 2 cents sir.

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/poll....ts&pollid=1039
    if you consider 40% of the 'maybe' vote (11%) and 'let me see my option first' vote (20%) finally made their decision and votes are distributed like what the total survey reflects....then the Tsikot survey (40% + 4.4% + 8% = 52.4%) is very close to the SWS survey.
    Last edited by explorer; September 15th, 2009 at 02:57 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I think it's really because of the lack of choices that's why people choose Noynoy. Look at the other candidates.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^ Yup thats what I also think, lack of other choices...

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Same here. For now for me, he is the best candidate.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Funny how even people here forget. Yun ang tunay na sakit ng pilipino. Amnesia.

http://www.bulatlat.com/news/4-42/4-42-massacre.html

This is a doing of the GMA administration? OMG! Galing naman nila GMA! sobra ata credits na ibinibigay natin sa pandak na yun?

When those idiots in EDSA 2 rallied GMA promised an economic recovery in 2 YEARS! e kahit 2 decades hindi maaalis poverty dito sa Pilipinas. We are doing even worst than countries from areas with war. Like Syria.

So before we forget.....remember the Hacienda Luisita massacre. And ask yourself what Noynoy can do.

If it was a case of the lesser evil....I will abstain from voting instead.

Remember remember the 16th of November.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    With KMU and with the hakot around, expect the volatile situation to get worst. Luisita strike got worst.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Facebook poll result (as of 18/09/09 13:45 GMT) with 2,560 votes:

Nonoy = 53.5% (very close to SWS and Tsikot poll results)
    Villar = 22.9%
    Escudero = 18.2%
    Erap = 3.7%
    Noli = 1.6%

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
50% prefer Noynoy in vote-rich Luzon areas: SWS survey