New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    36. where the tourist spots is where Filipinos do not (or cannot) go.

Yep, yung presyo din kse is pang tourist lang. Hindi kaya bayaran ng ordinaryong mamamayan.

Sana may malaking discount naman kung pinoy ka at pupunta ka sa mga tourist spots natin.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ...where the tide can change the total number of islands

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ewan ko kahit anong sama ng mga meron sa pinas i still love this country=)

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    inspite of that, we can't deny that there's no place like home.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I din't finish reading I don't wanna hear anything negative about my country anymore huhuhu :cry: Ima make my own list and post it in my blog.
    50 Facts About The Philippines. 1. Has the best version of the Adobo 2. Where women make the best moms and grandmoms 3. Where men smell good... Me and my classmates were just discussing the positive traits of asian people over lunch today. Yeah some of the things here are true but there are alot of good things about us too. :blue: Iam proud to be pinay Iam planning to buy a proud to be pinay shirt and wear it next time I go abroad.

I have an American friend who has alot of Filipino friends,have worked and went to school with alot of Filipinos. He speaks highly of Filipinos and once he told me that we have the best tasting dishes, and good natured people who are all about God, family and friends... sobrang natuwa naman ako hehe
    Last edited by mamichula; September 16th, 2007 at 12:55 AM.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by cutedoc View Post
    ewan ko kahit anong sama ng mga meron sa pinas i still love this country=)
    Agree.........Pinas pa rin!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mamichula View Post
    Iam proud to be pinay Iam planning to buy a proud to be pinay shirt and wear it next time I go abroad.
    yan ang filipina! saludo ako sayo mamichula

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Where the police are so efficent they are there whenever a crime is commited.

Where 5 meals a day is normal. Breakfast, snack, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner. Sometimes may midnight snack pa.

Where kids learn to text before they can spell.

maybe those negative impressions can be blame to our leaders, both past and present. If they enforce strictly the law i'm sure we will be obedient enoght. Kasi ang Pinoy naman kung saang bansa sya they know how to adopt what that country dictates. We know how to follow the rules. Ika nga "do what the romans do". Mabuhay and Pilipino!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
50 Facts About The Philippines