New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Depends sa position. Contractual employees who have no employee-employer relationship with their agencies are not eligible for GSIS.

This position is highly technical at usually makakakuha ka lang not from within the government service, galing sa labas. So to attract them, at since research assitant position pa meaning walang plantilla position malamang, I highly doubt na pasok sa GSIS. Sa taas ng requirment niya, mabigat competition with private industries eh so daoat maganda salary package para may pumayag unless gusto lang talaga goverment experience and connections.
    For that position its whats called a COS (contract of service) or what used to be called job-orders (JOs), renewable every 6 months (yeah the government is the biggest employer of contractual employees) depending on your performance and *cough* reliability/loyalty to the senator. They are the ones who will do the research, draft their bill proposals, speeches and sometimes pass notes or whisper info when they get interpellated (like those behind Bong Go and Pacquiao when they got interpellated by Drilon).

But some congressional and senatorial staff are permanent, usually these are assigned by the Congress/Senate Office itself to each senator to take care of the protocols and administrative work.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Top school na, cum laude pa, post grad preferred. Kung ganyan credentials ko why would I work for Robin? Kay Drilon pwede pa. Si Robin, what does he have to offer? How will he manage/lead his team of smart people if he doesn't know what they are doing [emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
    ano kaya ang compensation package nito...

naku, kags...
    gradweyt ng top school ang nais...
    bakit kaya?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    ^
    dapat taasan standard = nakapag-aral sa international school.

Kung dito lang sa pinas = wash rinse lather repeat

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    And this is why I was happy with Pnoy's admin, hindi kami kinalimutan mga middle class. Same with VP Leni, yung programs niya during the pandemic mahirap, middle class at mayaman lahat pwede makinabang

Not like this idiot Tulfo

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Raffy Tulfo I think will run for VP next Presidential election. Kaya kinuha nila yun DSWD sa kapatid niya Erwin, para ma control na nila mga engot na walang pera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    And this is why I was happy with Pnoy's admin, hindi kami kinalimutan mga middle class. Same with VP Leni, yung programs niya during the pandemic mahirap, middle class at mayaman lahat pwede makinabang

Not like this idiot Tulfo

perhaps they should define first, who the so-called middle class they are referring to, are.
    they might be in for a surprise.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ung hindi minumum wage

-

kung limited ang resources ng gobyerno syempre unahin mga mahirap

ano tayo mayaman na bansa?

nag eexport ng langis?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    It's like the Philippines is a classroom tapos kanya kanyang pili ng project/assignment

ROBIN Padilla is NOT a lawyer. What does he know about the constitution?

Cynthia Villar in agriculture. Fck that land grabbing family. Turn all agri lands into subdivisions 😡

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Imee for social justice? Such irony.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010

2022 Philippine Senatorial Candidates