New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by eld View Post
    nakakatawa mga Amerikano. Akala siguro nila me pagkakaiba ang GOP and Dems. They're both sides of the same coin. Whatever party rules, it's held by the balls by the Jewish lobby and the parasite that is Israel.
    Bawal ang mga antisemites dito. Baka di tayo makasama sa rapture kagaya ni Mel Gibson at ni Mahatir Mohamad....=P

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Jimmy Carter: 'I'm Optimistic' Obama Will Win 2012

Former president Jimmy Carter believes President Obama will win the 2012 election despite the woeful state of the US economy.

Referring to next year’s election, Carter said he was “optimistic” that President Obama would “fill the centre ground” mainly because the current clutch of Republican nominees had moved so far right that they would find it hard to capture “swing or even moderate Republicans”.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah coming also from a ONE TERMER!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hahaha! Love your own (party)...

14.2K:juggle:

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Obama abandoned long time ally Mubarak and may have set the unravelling of the Camp David Peace accord which dear Jimmy worked so hard...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Is this the end of Rick Perry's campaign?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pat Robertson: God Told Me Who The Next President Will Be (VIDEO)

Christian conservative leader Pat Robertson says he has a secret straight from God: He knows who the next president of the United States will be.

"I think He showed me about the next president, but I'm not supposed to talk about that so I'll leave you in the dark -- probably just as well -- but I think I know who it's gonna be," Robertson said Tuesday on the Christian Broadcasting Network's "700 Club."
    On Tuesday, however, Robertson said that God told him the nation's downfall would be triggered by an economic collapse. He suggested that God told him this would come about if Obama was elected to another term.

"And God said, this is not my judgment, they are bringing it upon themselves," Robertson explained.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Ayos ito ha?

It is getting ugly,- with Perry's attack on Romney (and Bain)

And, the Democrats picking up the pieces from thereon...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's gonna be Romney vs Obama US 2012

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Gusto ko sana si John McCain (ulit),- pero,- American politics....

14.6K:dj:

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
2012 United States election