New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Who will you vote for in the May 2010 Presidential Elections?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Benigno Simeon 'Noynoy' C. Aquino III

59 25.65%
  • Joseph 'Erap' M. Estrada Ejercito

3 1.30%
  • Richard 'Dick' J. Gordon

87 37.83%
  • Jamby As. Madrigal

0 0%
  • Gilberto 'Gibo' C. Teodoro Jr.

55 23.91%
  • Eduardo 'Bro. Eddie' C. Villanueva

4 1.74%
  • Manuel 'Manny' B. Villar Jr.

22 9.57%
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    i am surprised with erap's strong showing in today's election. does this mean he can run again in 2016 if he loses this time around?

i am also surprised at villar's rather dismal showing today. i guess it just goes to show money can't buy everything.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Congrats to Jejemon Binay......the first, ever, black VP of the Philippines.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Any update sa VP ilan na lamang ni Binay?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i have a very bad reaction of erap topping at 2nd place.

why is it that the poor/uneducated masses gets to choose who to lead us? no offense about this please imho lang po, but my point is, bakit si erap? who've been jailed for 5+ years and subjected to plunder and other corrupt doings. hindi pa ba natuto ang masa sa nangyari saten nung administrasyon niya? yes, i blame the masa (which refers to the people of erap).

pansin ko lang din ah, the elders are those who voted for erap.

i think the good guys were the kulelats of these national elections, except for bro. eddie (never say die). but somehow, sana magkaposisyon si gordon at gibo sa admin. they were the better guys. lalo na si gordon.

imho lang po

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    ^^ it meant that edsa 2 did not really have that huge of an impact to the masses .. hindi naman kasi gumanda yung buhay nila after .. so if the choice was remaining poor .. or remaining poor but entertained .. they chose the latter ..

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    what if there was just aquino, villar, teodoro and gordon on the ballots? maybe a different story?

OT: where did lapid came from? the one who make sama with mrs. arroyo to take a picture of barack. awts
    Last edited by aejhayl17; May 12th, 2010 at 10:26 AM.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    i have a very bad reaction of erap topping at 2nd place.

why is it that the poor/uneducated masses gets to choose who to lead us? no offense about this please imho lang po, but my point is, bakit si erap? who've been jailed for 5+ years and subjected to plunder and other corrupt doings. hindi pa ba natuto ang masa sa nangyari saten nung administrasyon niya? yes, i blame the masa (which refers to the people of erap).

pansin ko lang din ah, the elders are those who voted for erap.

i think the good guys were the kulelats of these national elections, except for bro. eddie (never say die). but somehow, sana magkaposisyon si gordon at gibo sa admin. they were the better guys. lalo na si gordon.

imho lang po
    id agree with you on this one; at some point of time some people dont think of what to happen if he runs for public office
    sometimes am even thinking that election is more of a Popularity contest; experience not almost required being hired as a Politician, as long as you are popular, go ahead and run.... its almost like run for showbiz or anything like that for you to win as a politician....
    if only people would think & assess before they vote for the candidate

Let us just hope for a better nation......

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    back in 1998, erap got 10.7M votes. at the current counting rate, looks like erap is gonna get 9M+ votes... when will the electorate mature?

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
2010 Presidential Elections (new poll)