New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    What's the difference between these Isuzu engines? The 4JH1-T and 4JJ1-TC are both 3.0 liter diesel engines. The latter has an intercooler and is badged as "Super Commonrail" with 146 horses. The 4JH1-T on the other hand is a 3.0liter Turbo Diesel Direct Injection engine with 125 horses. I haven't read much about the 4JA1-T. Also what's with the "Super Commonrail" thing?

Thanks a lot for the info guys.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    bump

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    super commonrail? marketing hype lang yata...

4JA1-T, kung di ako nagkakamali, eto yong low-pressure turbo na nakakabit sa matic na crosswind...

hintay ko na din yang commonrail engine ng isuzu ng kinabit nila sa Dmax in Thailand, ewan ko lang kung kailan sa Philippines

4. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    thanks for the feedback redhorse.

so basically the 4JJ1-TC is the latest engine of isuzu for their DMax line? i'm based in bangkok and i'm thinking of buying an isuzu master elegance - a real 7-seater SUV type rig based on the DMax platform - and the engine installed is the 4JJ1-TC.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    k, goodluck... take your car on your lucky day... wear lucky shirt... para feel good pag-uwi ng bahay

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    4JA1-L iyong low pressure turbo na nasa Crosswind/Fuego (TFR55).
    May 4JH1-T pala. (No intercooler).

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    sir...

saan po ba tayo maka bili nang ganito dito s philippines....

actually tlga gusto magkaroon nang 4JA1-T, 4JH1-T, and 4JJ1-TC..

mayroon ba store dito s metro manila na dapat natin bilihan mga sir.....

sana tulungan nyo nmn po nyo ako..thanks you po mga sir....hope pag reply kayo....

Whats the diff - 4JA1-T, 4JH1-T, and 4JJ1-TC