New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Trail Update for Mondays trip,

Conditions very light, from what i was told by the guide a box stock 4wd will do. Kiper pwede escape mo if you feel like it, dont worry about soft sand guys may vehicle equipped with a winch tayong kasama. ako (Bj-60) and a Hilux.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    wolfpack,

sama sana ako dyan, magandang activity yan! kaya lang, may bisita pa ako para sa isang project namin. next time na lang ser, and trail safely!!

3. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by gulliver
    wolfpack,

sama sana ako dyan, magandang activity yan! kaya lang, may bisita pa ako para sa isang project namin. next time na lang ser, and trail safely!!
    No Problem man,

this is not the last time im doing this for this org, and I know you are quite capable on the trails, your the only one who got out of the last one unscathe, hehehehehe........ :D :D :D

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack

No Problem man,

this is not the last time im doing this for this org, and I know you are quite capable on the trails, your the only one who got out of the last one unscathe, hehehehehe........ :D :D :D

hehehe, we meet again! :lol: but in a much better neighborhood, don't you think? sariwa ang hangin dito ser! malapad at swabe ang mga daan, bait pa mga kapitbahay at ang mga consejal. oks na oks dude!

again, trail safely and have lotsa, lotsa fun! will look forward to the next one :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hay
    sarap buhay naman ang mga natuloy dito!
    for sure nag enjoy sila, umuulan eh, lahar flow galore!!!

nakatulong na, nakapaglaro pa sa lahar!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Volunteers for 4x4 educ mission