New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    im planning to put a turbo on my stock 93 l200 , would that be ok ? kasi i dont know if i can trust the people in banawe eh sabi ni ok daw pero di ako sigurado i hope you guys can help me.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    non-turbo engines can be turboed, but it's better to start instead by getting a stock turbo engine.

pero you could contact fusion r and autoplus and they'll give you options for this. hth.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    ic thnx for the info i just got confused eh i read some threads , btw would a normal tachometer work for a diesel engine ? or meron bang special na kind of tach na para sa diesel lang ?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    iba ata yung pinagkukunan nila ng signal for the tach compared to a gas one.

anyway, a guru i am not, so let's wait for their replies. busy ata with the new year stuff eh. :D

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    yes thanx :D sana may magreply pang iba i really need guidance eh :D

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mas ok if you get the same kind gamit sa strada 4x4 turbo.. L200 sa iyo? kabit and forget na.

AFAIK, sa injection pump kuha ng rpm for diesel engines

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    dba iba ang compression ratio and pistons ng Turbo sa non-turbo?

sabi sa'min di daw bolt on ang Turbo sa N/A na 4d56...is that true?

9. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    *garyq , kung sa injection pump can i still use ung normal na tach na nabibili sa banawe ?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    As far as I know the internals of a 4d56NA and a 4d56TD engines are different. You can install a turbo onto a 4d56NA but you may run the risk of "blowing" up the engine fairly quickly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
turbo for my stock 93 4d56 good or bad?