New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Tsikot.com desperately needs help at this moment

our current situation

Tsikot is currently using lots of server resources right now, we've been moving this from server to server for almost 7 times trying to make the site up all the time.

finally we transfered tsikot.com here on netph server but we're afraid that we cant handle it any longer. we dont want to sacrifice the website of our clients, in which payments from netph clients are being utilized to pay for the maintenance and hosting fees of tsikot.com

we're planning to buy a dedicated server from our USA based provider for tsikot.com, because in 1 or 2 months time, netph cant host tsikot.com any longer. it became bigger and bigger everyday with 50 to 70 average online members during peak hours...
    which causes netph server to break down due to its high CPU resources usage.

Tsikot became part of our lives for almost a year... medyo marami ng napasaya at natulungan.We've been all supporting each other in every step of the way.

Right now we are seeking help from you guys, our beloved Tsikoteers.

We already found a solution.
    To buy a Pentium 4 dedicated server (Dual xeon sana)with premium bandwidth and space dedicated only for tsikot. This will ensure us that tsikot willbe online always but the problem is, we cant handle the monthly cost for this this type of server usually cost $300/month plus one time setup fee of 150$ approx, we will be needing atleast 15k per month to maintain tsikot.com .

but the question is saan tayo kukuha ng ganito kalaking halaga?

ive thought of diff options

1. for member to pay premium membership fees to access the major forums and to be able to post ads personally , i dont like this option

2. i may sound too desperate but if you currently own a company/business, you can hire me in any type of job that will suit my skills . (just give me time to be online sometimes so that i can montor tsikot.com )
    To be honest to everyone, maintaining Tsikot.com and doing marketing stuff for netph is my full time job , i'm not earning that much, mas malaki pa cguro sweldo ng katulong, i can only manage to pay my internet and phone bills, some times cell card...yes thats true , Doc and I dont earn much from netph.com ,maybe if we have 1000 hosted clients, but we only few clients, and their payments, we use it to host and maintain tsikot and other sites.I havent applied for a regular job for almost 8 months coz i wanted to be online everytime to monitor tsikot and other forums that we owned. I just want to share this because this is the truth.

I love cars... but i dont have one

Option 3..
    help us get sponsors for Tsikot.com website
    If you own a company/business or if you know someone please reffer them to tsikot Tsikot.com can give those companies premium marketing campaign and advance online advertisement packages

Tsikot.com is viewed atleast 500,000 times per month with 10k unique visitors. Tsikot is also top rated on diff search engines

We are looking for companies/businesses/induciduals who can sponsor tsikot.com so that we can host tsikot on a Dedicated server

We need atleast 2 major sponsors

Whats in it for them?

A. on tsikot website header, you will se there "pinoy lover of wheels" we will replace that with their company logo and we will name tsikot as "Tsikot.com is proudly sponsored by (your company) this is an example http://ads.blogph.com/tsikotbanner/ads_tsikot.gif

company logo will not rotate, 2 slots available and this will be viewed 200,000 to 500,000 time per month

INQ7.net is charging 5$ per 1,000 ad views for untargetted ad campaign , dito sa tsikot bargain na talaga. so 200,000 ad views alone could cost $1000/month thats almost 50k per month what more for 500,000 adviews

B. not only that, premium banners across the forums, katulad nung malaking banner ng netph dito , it is viewed 20k to 30k times per month .... plus horizontal banners sa forums like this
    http://ads.blogph.com/tsikotbanner/ads_tsikot.gif

C. the company logo can be linked to their company website and the banner pwede ilink sa customized forum para sa kanila, so that tsikot members can directly ask question regarding their services/products etc, and also for the company to post announcements and sell their products. , We will also give them the priviledge to post announcements and sell items related sa mga forums within tsikot. Plus one sticky thread/post sa forums

D. We will host their company website for FREE saving them thousands of pesos, if they dont have a website yet, we can make them a simple company website like what we did for DENSO when they sponsored Tsikot Grand EB www.denso.tsikot.com

E. We will be having FREE tsikot.com email service for everyone, their company logo/ad banner will be viewed from our webmail interface

Summary
    200,000 to 500,000 ad views, bringing customer retention and branding for your company/business
    Fully targetted advertisement campaign

Requirements , these two companies should sponsor tsikot atleast 1 year (6 months would be negotiable)
    Tsikot.com needs atleast 15k/month to be online for the next couple of months , we would probably need P180k for 1 year

P60k to P70k/year would be fine for each company and they will get all the benefits that i listed if you own a company or you know someone interested with this offer, feel free to email us at jedi*tsikot.com and we will contact them as soon as possible

Salamat po

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Tsikot.com needs you! Website sponsor needed