The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2018
    You might be interested in looking or scouting few trucks here
    Isuzu Trucks Philippines | Autokid

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    I choose this business because there's a scarcity of trucks and there's an enormous demand and opportunity.

Just in Clark Green City for example, 1000 dump trucks are needed, and this is just for phase 1 of the project of Clark Green City, or some 200 hectares.

The project has a whooping 9,450 hectares to develop. Wow!

3. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Im interested sir

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Pwede po ba malaman yung flow of business.interesado din po sana ko pasukin yan at makapag umpisa po.salamat

5. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    the problem nowadays in the trucking industry here in ph is the scarcity of qualified truck drivers. there’s one new logistics company (under a BIG group of companies) i know who invested heavily on trucks (about 500 units: combination of 4W and 6W closed/aluminum vans and 10W butterfly/wing vans) early this year, pero until now only about 30% is being utilized due to lack of driver.

Effect daw ng tnvs business...

6. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Driver pa talaga problema. Me iba 5-10% cost of item nung karga binibigay sa driver specially ng dumptruck

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpedition View Post
    Driver pa talaga problema. Me iba 5-10% cost of item nung karga binibigay sa driver specially ng dumptruck

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    5-10% cost is already big if you’re moving FMCG’s or beverages. And much bigger if moving electronic goods. And imagine if ethical pharma goods!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextin View Post
    Im interested sir

If you’re really interested but don’t have enough knowledge yet, i suggest subcontract your fleet on existing/established trucking company first. They already have regular clients or principal and fleet management system. Then learn from it. [emoji4]

9. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by denci0 View Post
    I choose this business because there's a scarcity of trucks and there's an enormous demand and opportunity.

Just in Clark Green City for example, 1000 dump trucks are needed, and this is just for phase 1 of the project of Clark Green City, or some 200 hectares.

Sir Dencio, interested po ako business na to, puede ko ba makuha email address nyo at makahingi ng information..salamat

10. Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by denci0 View Post

Hi sir,
    Pano ba kumabit jan sa project mo if ever?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Trucking business!