New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    previous gen colorados were known as lemons, so i'd wait and see if this generation of colorados are better. rangers seems to be a hit and miss, some has 0 issues with theirs while others aren't so lucky. safest bet would be the hilux not sure nga lang when the all new hilux will come out.
    lemons?

was able to drive one hard(within traffic regulations province farm etc...) and i was more than impressed, light handling good grip... nothing bad to say, that i almost bought one.

pinahiram sakin, ltz. and it's big and long.

ano kaya problem?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    previous gen colorados were known as lemons, so i'd wait and see if this generation of colorados are better. rangers seems to be a hit and miss, some has 0 issues with theirs while others aren't so lucky. safest bet would be the hilux not sure nga lang when the all new hilux will come out.
    lemons?

was able to drive one hard(within traffic regulations province farm etc...) and i was more than impressed, light handling good grip... nothing bad to say, that i almost bought one.

ano kaya problem? good thing na i backed out hoping they would bring the north american version here.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Wendell Chua View Post
    Hilux(E) (G) VS Ranger (XL) (XLT) (Wildtrack)
    which is better?
    Why not include the DMax?

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    lemons?

ano kaya problem? good thing na i backed out hoping they would bring the north american version here.
    I think what forester meant was there were many lemons on the Colorado. I don’t think all of it are lemons. And yes, I do hope chevrolete will bring those midsized pick-up na pinakita nila SEMA into our shores

TS
    For me, sa dalawang brand na pinagpipilian mo, I’ll go with the hilux. In the philippine market and environment the hilux can say that it has “been there, done that” and proven itself. As for the newer american made pick-ups, well, they still have to prove something. I’m not saying that american brands are not good but if you just factor the feedbacks of the owners on social media and forums makikita mo na mas maraming reklamo(not that walang reklamo yung mga Japanese brands) yung ford like, after sales service, parts availablility and those turbo problems that keep on popping here and there. But they(ranger) do have good looks and lots tech goodies.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by sientobente View Post
    Why not include the DMax?
    old engine. saka mausok yung new dmax, brand new e black smoke na agad.

I think the TS wants a truck with a new generation, more powerful engine that is why he is thinking of the ranger and the hilux.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by victorevolution View Post
    lemons?

ano kaya problem?
    just search for colorados reviews or go to chevy forums and you'll see what i'm talking about.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    I think what forester meant was there were many lemons on the Colorado. I don’t think all of it are lemons. And yes, I do hope chevrolete will bring those midsized pick-up na pinakita nila SEMA into our shores

TS
    For me, sa dalawang brand na pinagpipilian mo, I’ll go with the hilux. In the philippine market and environment the hilux can say that it has “been there, done that” and proven itself. As for the newer american made pick-ups, well, they still have to prove something. I’m not saying that american brands are not good but if you just factor the feedbacks of the owners on social media and forums makikita mo na mas maraming reklamo(not that walang reklamo yung mga Japanese brands) yung ford like, after sales service, parts availablility and those turbo problems that keep on popping here and there. But they(ranger) do have good looks and lots tech goodies.
    I thought they're Thailand Made?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    I thought they're Thailand Made?
    Sorry typo error. Yes its thailand made. And if you read the next sentence I used the word "Brand" not "Made". Still, my apologies.

Edit: typo error ulit hirap na baka ma sita nyo na naman spelling ko sir.
    Last edited by D3nb3r; October 13th, 2014 at 11:09 PM.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by D3nb3r View Post
    Sorry typo error. Yes its thailand made. And if you read the next sentence I used the word "Brand" not "Made". Still, my apologies.

Edit: typo error ulit hirap na baka ma sita nyo na naman spelling ko sir.

Ooops sorry that's not my intention. Nagtataka lang talaga ako kase as far as I know only expeds and explorers are made in USA. The rest are made in Thailand na diba?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
    Ooops sorry that's not my intention. Nagtataka lang talaga ako kase as far as I know only expeds and explorers are made in USA. The rest are made in Thailand na diba?
    nah its all good sir. Share lang tayo ideas and inputs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast