New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Sheep
    hindi ba yung separate mounting brackets and maging parang achilles heel ng tjm bull bars when absorbing impacts and head ons dahil hiwalay sya and not one piece?

parang naeenganyo ako kumuha i tried to inquire * rats kanina malaki ang price difference ng dalawa pero both are made in australia (kaya nga medyo napapaisip ako "whats the catch"

medyo blurred kasi ang pic ni freeman kaya d ko masyado maapreciate... arb kasi sa website all nice n shiny high resolution pic :P

nakakatakot nga lang makipag deal sa rats based sa mga horror stories na naririnig ko
    and majority says that madaling kausap ang armark

isip muna ako habang naghihintay ng suweldo

freeman ok lang ba mag window shopping muna dyan kahit di pa ako bibili? :P
    You are most welcome to browse here to help you decide which bar is best for you. 30,000 plus is not a meager amount and I would like your hard earned money to be well spent.

TJM's separate bullbar mounting brackets are in fact the product's strength. In a strong collision situation these will give an extra crumple zone to help deccelerate and absorb forces. If the collision is minor, you can easily have the bumper realigned or, if needed, replace the bent brackets. With ARB's fixed bracket system, if the brackets are bent, you will have to take down the entire bumper, hammer them back in place or if they are grossly deformed - cutting out the old brackets and welding in new brackets may be the solution other than purchasing a new ARB bumper.

Another strength of the separate bracket system is you can align the bumper more accurately.

You can download .pdf brochures from TJM's site. Choose the Mitsubishi Triton brochure, however the Strada pictured there may be only the base model (no flares, 2 color paint, etc.).

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Addendum:

Another strength of the separate bracket system is you can align the bumper to the vehicle more accurately. Imagine if your ARB's had slightly misaligned brackets? Bring out the hammer!

As far as price diff between the 2 brands. In Australia these products are priced almost identically. The catch is one of these importers is underpricing his goods!

Hey ARB, supply kita ng bullbars pwede?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Here is their alloy version of the T15, basically the same as the steel version.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    while freeman is here, might as well ask...

I'd like to add an aux light to our van, E150, so far wala akong makitang maganda pagkagawa

based on your picture of a trooper with a T15, if ever I would buy one, most likely transfer ko na lang sa E150 yong H4 aux lamp, and fit the T15 with a round H3 bulb fog light.

you can also reach me at redhorse772002*yahoo.com

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sure why not, may price list na ako dito but i dont think updated. this was a of January 2003.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by RedHorse
    while freeman is here, might as well ask...

I'd like to add an aux light to our van, E150, so far wala akong makitang maganda pagkagawa

based on your picture of a trooper with a T15, if ever I would buy one, most likely transfer ko na lang sa E150 yong H4 aux lamp, and fit the T15 with a round H3 bulb fog light.

you can also reach me at redhorse772002*yahoo.com
    I do not think thats doable?!?! The auxiliary lights pictured are not quoted.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    freeman,

I'd like to focus first on the E150's mounting bracket/lamp stay or whatever its called, basta something to place an aux lamp sa bumper that will not defeat the airbag.

second, what brand of aux lights do you carry? I need a driving beam pattern

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    freeman one last question

included na ba yung signal lights dun sa bumper or will i have to use the ones presently mounted on my stock bumper?

what will happen to my headlamp washers btw

9. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    ARB are you also from rats? how much ba ang arb bullbars sayo?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Sheep
    freeman one last question

included na ba yung signal lights dun sa bumper or will i have to use the ones presently mounted on my stock bumper?

what will happen to my headlamp washers btw
    OT: nagagamit mo ba headlamp washers mo?
    Signature

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
TJM Bumpers