New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    roll-over resistance is just part and parcel of the overall safety performance of a vehicle...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir_jeep,

one thing going for american drivers is that they're DISCIPLINED though...

madaling iinterpret yung "magaling magdala ng sasakyan ang pinoy" as reckless driving hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sir_jeep,

Wala pong driver ang sasakyan during government crash tests and rollover tests. Para one less variable in the equation.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    MBT tama ka diyan. Pero, katangahan nila is that they expect an SUV to drive and perform like a ferarri. How many pajeros have rolled over here in Pinas? How many explorers have you seen turned turtle in Pinas? You see it in movies, big American SUV's driven like cars in chase scenes. One thing to understand, its not the same in the real world. You can't fishtail an exped/suburban/etc. just like that and expect to survive...

5. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hehehe kita mo nga o kung safety concerns lang ang paguusapan dapat lahat ng jeepney eh ban na sa daan..d na sila sasakyan minsan road hazard na.. hehe pati un mga driver kasing bulok minsan kakainis.

going back to the topic, oo nga sir bubbles, kaya nga may iba ibang klase ng sasakyan, para din sa ibat ibang klase ng purpose

6. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Originally posted by mbt
    sir_jeep,

one thing going for american drivers is that they're DISCIPLINED though...

madaling iinterpret yung "magaling magdala ng sasakyan ang pinoy" as reckless driving hehehe
    Tumpak kayo dyan sir................... hehehehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Originally posted by OTEP
    sir_jeep,

Wala pong driver ang sasakyan during government crash tests and rollover tests. Para one less variable in the equation.
    Good point sir............ missing variable nga po yung walang "live" driver............. bakit kaya nung nag-test ng rocket gumamit ng unggoy (unggoy nga ba hehehe?) tapos yung mga test aircraft na ginawa nila unggoy din ginamit hmmmmmmmn.............. hehehehe napaisip lang po ako............

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Go0d choice base on your purpose.Good interior pero among the compact SUVs napag-iwanan n cya.Pero whats important you enjoy using it

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was browsing the NHSTA web site and I discovered some things I never knew, like

• Nearly 75% of all rollover crashes occur in rural areas (great... araw-araw pa naman ako bumabiyahe sa McArthur Highway)
    • If you're using a roof rack, pay special attention to the manufacturer's instructions and weight limits. Any load placed on the roof will be above the vehicle's center of gravity, and will increase the vehicle's likelihood of rolling over

10. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    roll-over resistance issue..? i looked at it as a deterrent to drive more safely and sensibly..kahit na anong configuration pa ng sasakyan pag hinarurut mo without regards to road terrain and inherent conditions, tataob ka talaga..!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
SUVs do poorly in rollover resistance ratings