New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by truckman
    makisabay kana lang sa GF mo den hati kayo sa gas at masaya pa pag-uwi mo. =)

yan ang tama!

binggo! :D

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    si truckman gf nya kasabay nya punta muna bulakan bago umuwi ng paranaque from airport

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    ganda parin Trooper IMO. mas matipid nga konti ang PC pero kung compute mo utility, function offered ng Trooper mo,,,im sure it leagues ahead of any PC.

4. Join Date
    May 2004
    same with me. use your trooper na lang pag boys night out. baka magsisi ka sa huli.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    With diesel prices and gas prices as they are, I think a PC will cost you less to run, regardless. But if you still want semi-SUV clearance, the 1.8 2WD RAV4, like M2 suggested is a very good choice, and still quite frugal.

But if you want to keep your Trooper, a Picanto would be cool, or a secondhand LXi... both would save you fuel, and maintenance is not a headache for either car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hirap kasi makisabay kay kumander. Her schedule varies coz she's a teacher. Hirap din nga talaga bitawan ang trooper and I think driving a gasoline sedan will take some getting used to. Anyway, hindi naman ako nagmamadali coz mukhang mahirap din ibenta ang trooper. I just need to make sure that I'll be making the right decision in selling it in exchange for a reliable low maintenance sedan.

Getting another vehicle is not included in my options kasi i'll be needing additional cash to maintain it din. Besides, our garage aint that big.

Vios talaga ang no 1 sa list ko. All the rest is second including the picanto (BTW I know of a tsikoteer who just bought one...congrats to Nelson aka Co_drums).

Considering na mas mura nga ang sedan compared to the consumption of my trooper, ganun ba talaga kalaki ang difference? Kasi kung hindi naman, it would only cost me more to get a new vios than to retain my trooper. If this is the case, mas gusto ko nalang iretain ang trooper.

Thanks.

7. FrankDrebin Guest
    Retain the Troopah! Kailangan pa bang i-memorize yaan?! Hehehe. :D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Tama sila, use public transport if you want to save. Keep the trooper for the future. I have 1 minivan (Php 260 balikan north edsa <> pasay) and 1 sedan (Php 180 balikan north edsa <> pasay). Know what am using MRT right now coz it cuts my cost to Php 105 balikan north edsa <> pasay). So be practical!

9. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms
    Kailangan ko lang ng mga opinyon ninyo:

With the rising cost of fuel today i'm thinking of shifting from SUV to Sedan. Here are the facts about my Trooper:

1. Fuel consumption is averaged at 7km/L city driving
    2. PMS costs around 1,500.00 (mineral based oil)
    3. Timing gear so no need to worry about timing belt replacement

I'm planning to shift to a sedan (im thinking vios 1.5L or Civic Lxi 2000 model or Corolla Altis Small body).

Is this a good choice since sabi nila mas matipid pa rin ang sedan compared to SUV's considering it runs 10km/l on an average and has cheaper PMS costs?

Sabi kasi ng GF ko yung Lancer daw niya 1,200.00 lang a week compared to my Trooper's 1,800.00 a week fuel we come from the same area (Marikina) and work in the same area (ortigas).

Thanks in advance.
    hi. para sa akin retain your trooper. mas pipiliin ko pa siya instead of a brand new sedan. iba pa rin pag naka-SUV ka. also, when you get married, you will need extra space (kids, maid, groceries, stroller, IN-LAWS ,hehe). also, konti na ang diprensya ng presyo ng diesel sa gas.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Retain the Trooper. Mas malaki pa ang resale value niyan. Plus all of the other things mentioned above. IMO, why buy another or a brand new car just because it consumes 3km/li or more than your exisitng ride? Is it worth it?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
From SUV to Sedan