New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by nin View Post
    Wow! I do hope they release it before the year ends same as the Toyota CH-R....mazda CX3 killer
    I'm sure this will be priced within the price range of a Tucson and a sta. Fe.. or above 1.5M for the TOTL model

2. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Ecosport if you're sticking with the 1M budget.

But I suggest you go for Forester, handling is great! You'll feel safer too esp when you're driving on rough roads. Great brake system as well. You'll never regret having this car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by okius_arlu View Post
    Ecosport if you're sticking with the 1M budget.

But I suggest you go for Forester, handling is great! You'll feel safer too esp when you're driving on rough roads. Great brake system as well. You'll never regret having this car.

Thanks. By the way would you recommend Haima S5? Its starts at 800k++ I think. Subaru forester starts at 1.6m

4. Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Thanks. By the way would you recommend Haima S5? Its starts at 800k++ I think. Subaru forester starts at 1.6m
    I've seen one, but haven't had the chance to drive it. Good interior though! I suggest you go the a store dealer and ask for a test drive. Good luck, sir!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    This may be unfounded pero i still would shy away from chinese cars. They may have improved in quality thought i don't think japanese or korean levels and you may be faced with very limited dealer network or market support.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    slapz, where are you, please?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by okius_arlu View Post
    I've seen one, but haven't had the chance to drive it. Good interior though! I suggest you go the a store dealer and ask for a test drive. Good luck, sir!

Thanks and you're right. The Haima S5 really looks good including interior for that price. Hope someone here who actually owns one can share their thoughts.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    This may be unfounded pero i still would shy away from chinese cars. They may have improved in quality thought i don't think japanese or korean levels and you may be faced with very limited dealer network or market support.
    You have a point. That's one of my concern.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    slapz, where are you, please?
    My special mention pala ako dito, di na kasi ako masyadong active din. Ahaha

S5, di ko natest drive, pero okay naman siguro yan, i still have the Haima7, never really gave me headache.

Andami ng s5 dito sa Pampanga. Lagi akong may nakakasalubong. Okay siguro yan kung dito ka sa Pampanga, because of the dealers.

I am actually now considering the Haima v70, natestdrive ko kanina. Ang ganda! May kamahalan ng konti, kaya medyo nakakadalawang isip. It is about the same price of the Innova E M/T Dsl. Although the v70 is really loaded. Maybe kaya naging CAGI MPV of the Year.

Why Haima pa din? Kasi wala naman akong naging issue eh, saka malapit kami sa Haima Cars Dau, and wala ako naging problem sa kanila.

Resale Value lang talaga ang pumipigil sa akin so far.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00UD using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Wala pa po atang nag post ng Foton Toplander?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234